Debrief for JG27.

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by maestro, Nov 28, 2004.

1. maestro

maestro Well-Known Member

Our victories: 8

19:49:36
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of pedzel by -cbfs- from JG27

19:49:55
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of -rollo by ---zmh from JG27

19:50:37
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of arttii by eddiev from JG27

19:52:01
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of --vipe by maestr from JG27

19:54:15
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of flihnt by maestr from JG27

19:57:44
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of cdtemp by eddiev from JG27

19:59:13
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of -rollo by -glas- from JG27

20:12:23
    -HOST-(Host): Maneuver Kill of matii- by -glas- from JG27

Casualties: 4

20:00:01
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of dornil by arttii

20:03:16
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of mtprim by -kopi- from No. 501 Squadron RAF

20:11:53
    HOST-(Host): Kill of tomick by ---xar from No. 501 Squadron RAF

20:12:24
    -HOST-(Host): Kill of -glas- by pedzel

But if the reds no have rights for starting twice or 3 times, our casualties will be: 2 killed pilots. And maybe our victories be higher.

I Salute you! We are the best!

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

WTG guys.

I probably should have rtbd having lost an aileron and only 10% of 20mm left. But I thought about increased potency of 7mms, and knew JU88s were still in trouble at f11.

I grabbed alt looking for them and, just when I got the all clear from the buffs, I noticed a con rtbing. For the Goldland, I decided I had to try to kill the British swine! I rolled in to a dive and he pulled his nose up to meet me. Knowing he couldnt get an angle on me I pulled for a snapshot and got a couple of 20s and some MG in to him. Having superior E, I pulled back in to meet him at the top of his fdive and believe I got another shot at him. He was going low now and I was low on E at the top of my dive and decided it would be a good time to run.

All of a sudden, I was being pinged badly by 7mms. Frantically checking my 6, I seen a spit almost parking his plane right on my rear end!! I pulled away and tried pulling in behind him, but his superior turning meant he stayed glued to my 6. Already low on fuel, I knew the game was up when I seen the white smoke streaming back from my plane. If they wanted me tho, they had better be prepared to work for it.

I pulled them down low to the deck, knowing my engine was gonna give out soon. Extending a little, it gave me a chance to weave once the engine popped to lose speed for a quick ditch. Then it happened, they were D5+ so I set about my ditch attempt, dropping speed with tight turns. They followed, but inevitable overshot. One of them (pedzel it seems) quickly got back on my 6 and started pinging me like crazy 10ft above the water. I set the plane down but the damage and stress was too much and she started breaking apart. matii, in his infinite wisdom, dived in to try to grab what he obviously thought was rightfully his (hehe) but decided to go scuba diving instead.

I owe cbfs an apology. I was a crap wingman at some points. It's not my best skill :/

I think i done right to hang around looking for the JU88s, they were reporting they were in trouble and I was the only one near who could help. I was damaged but only 1 aileron so could still control the plane 90%. I cant remember if I got confirmation of the 88s safety before my attack on the spit, but i think i did. If so, attacking it was maybe a bad idea, as I might have been able to rtb otherwise. That said, there was obviously a higher spit lurking (pedzel).

Wish the RAF had been better organised though, they didnt really stand a chance.

3. zmh

zmh Well-Known Member

& asist:

20:55:10 -HOST-(Host): You got a piece of cdtemp yourself though!
    20:55:10 -HOST-(Host): Kill of cdtemp by eddiev from JG27

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got 2 assists also. On rollo and arttii.

5. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    This assist and a kill on pedzel are my claims for this frame (and an assist on barnei from Frame 1, Part 2, still waiting for it :p )

Well, before the flight, I thought the odds were pretty bad, as Glas can recall my constant whining before TO :D

When we reached the coast, maestr spotted some dots ahead, but he said '12 high' and I couldn't see anything. Eventually I did a 180 roll and saw they were actually under us - 5 Spitfires in perfect formation. Me and Glas waited for them to make first move and attacked them with alt and speed advantage. I caught pedzel's plane in a dive and put around 10 cannon shells - parts flew off and black smoke belched from the motor.

Glas and some other golds kept attacking a lower Spitfire and I kept my altitude for fear of this formation being mere scouts or even bait for a larger one coming later to pounce on us. Keeping a watchful eye on my wingie, I waited till he climbed back again and we went between F11-F12 in search of other cons. In the meantime, the main 109 force was way ahead and I kept seeing maestr kills on the radio.

Eventually I spotted another formation (5 again I believe) and fullthrottled towards them. Wabwab said 'cbfs stukas', so I put T50 but kept straight nevertheless. Guess what! Red icons! With Glas relatively near we attack from slightly higher, but they manage to get altitude given that we couldn't attack all of them simultaneously.

After that point it was chaotic - Glas had like 3 Spitfires on him and I had another on me - but significantly higher. I was severely pissed off because I couldn't help him plus I couldn't defend myself. At some point, I cause the Spitfire to overshoot, but he is again on me since I had to cut engine and scissor to do this in the first place. Maestr shakes him off (thanks!) and I can breathe again - But where is Glas?

Lucky bastard had escaped with his aileron missing - Maestr issues order for RTB and I point the 109 south. Glas is also moving south and I take some time climbing to minimum cruising altitude after having run to the deck. A bit later redw calls for help for some Ju 88. Glas tries to help and dies to some 2nd-roller dorks. I was not amused after seeing pedzel's name as Paul's killer.

Bounced on landing and broke my wheels, but ok in the end. Some fucker laughed at me from tower.

THE END

PS: Not your fault Glas - more like bad luck and a sprinkle of abuse by RAF ;)

6. maestro

maestro Well-Known Member

2 cbfs: then i said, 12 HIGH - cons be at our level,and they quickly dive below us.

7. Sarych.

Sarych. Well-Known Member

ааа! так они нырнули! а то я тоже удивился, где выше, когда ниже идут :)
    теперь ясно.

8. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    LOL, what a stupid move!

:D

Thanks for clearing this up, hadn't realised!

:p