Different topic about London...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -afi--, Jul 10, 2005.

1. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

I wasn't going to start my rant in that one, I felt it was innappropriate.

Fucking terrible thing happened. No one EVER deserves to die like that, and fuck those who did it. I have friends in London. I hope every family anywhere has to ever endure this event. Now that this is said...

I think it's really really fucking funny that now that a Western nation sees this happen to them, it's fucking plastered all over. War cries are being screamed from every building for retribution. Mayors are having conferences saying, "Yes, go outside. It is safe. But we must tighten security."

Fucking makes me sick.

You what makes me really sick?

This fucking thing happens all the time in Iraq and the middle east, and no one fucking gives a shit about it. Where is all the humanitarian outpouring and bleeding fucking hearts for all the people who get shredded to fucking hell from a car bomb in Bagdad?

Over here, it's nothing more than a scam. More fuel to the fucking fire. More fuel to the Patriot act. More power to the fucking people whose only want is for you to be scared, to be able to give up a little more of the precious civil liberties that you so graciously gave up in the name of "killin' dem terrorisms, errr terrorists" a few years back.

The governments that keep you in fear are no better than the terrorists who kill innocent people, whether it be in London or Fallujah.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2005
    1 person likes this.
  2. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

My views exactly. Thanks for keeping my post short, afi. :)

People are valued so differently depending on what group they belong. Goverments going war against terror and terrorists are the only ones who profit from this price of civilian lives. It feeds the fire to fight their agenda. It gives them more support. Be it money, god, power or whatever they are crusading for.

Bin Laden wants an enemy. So does Bush. They both just get power and support from this setup. Ppl who couldnt care less about these jerks...they pay the price. Uh..did i say it twice? :) Maybe it was worth.

For people living under either side of this conflict. I wish strenght to get through this sad time and strenght to oppose violence and greed of their rulers. Someday it will be better...for a while.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2005
    1 person likes this.
  3. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

4. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I hear ya! Gonorrhea hurts.

5. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

This was the first thing I thought of after I heard of the attacks. Im just waiting now for our version of the Patriot Act. :rolleyes:

6. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

c'est la guerre

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

against civilians? May it be London, Madrid, Bagdad, Karachi, Bamboocha or whatever, no civilian deserves that fate.
    It's fucktards like you that consider it as a war. It's fucktards like you who have bloody hands. Fuck you

8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Keep your pants on, Broz. His comment may seem overly cynical, but he does have a point. You may not feel like it's a war. The fellows who took out the twin towers and carried out the London attacks have no such reservations. And they play by their own rules, not by ours.
    They're killing us, we're killing them. Sure smells like war to me.

9. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

redant, I disagree. warmonger is fucked up the @$$.

If it is war, the primary objective would be to incapacitate the other sides soldiers.
    Shot in stomach is good in frontliners,, makes much work for surgeon.

CIVILIANS, however, plays NO part in the war. Has never been, will never be.

YES; civilians will get hurt in the conflicts... BUT this attack, did it hurt GW Bush? did it hurt ANY politican responsible for Iraq situation ( if Iraq is what they attack for)

NO.

It ONLY hurt/killed civlians, AFAIK, so IMO it's an act of terror, and a good punishment for guys who did it is: Give'em to me for 2 days, I'll make 'em see the errors of their way.

There is NEVER an excuse for attack against civilians, may they be muslim (as in srebenica), christian as now or from ANY other offtopic religion... If you carry a weapon in combat zone, you are a combattant, if not, you are NOT!

I have no fear of being bombed (I live in the sticks) but BY GEORGE you don't do this SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, never, never ever, inte fan!, No f**ing way!

It is your goddamm right to be able to go to the market and buy a loaf of bread without BEING BOMBED

sry rant, but:
    DON'T ATTACK CIVILIANS!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. RolandGarros

red [factory] destroyed, red economy is now 96%
    red [factory] destroyed, red economy is now 92%
    red [factory] destroyed, red economy is now 87%

11. kangaa

kangaa Well-Known Member

Yeah but those factorys are goverment owned and they make wepons of mass distruction...

But i know what you are saying and your right...

1 person likes this.
  12. RolandGarros

stupid suicide bombers never get a streak, never get the big points

13. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

It will sound terribly cinical, but if you don't know that... ANY democracy is a potential target for civilian bombings. Why? CIVILIANS are the voters for those fucking politics, so killing and terrifying democratic population -- is the best way to affect politics, that are well defended and guarded by spec. ops. Exactly democratic population starts to scream "withdraw", scared by death scenes in their neibourhood. And only totalitaristic and militaristic population, that understands: this is the war and we just take casualties, will respond appropriatelly. How much bombs would explode, if someone would say: "One more explosion and we withdraw, but all Iraq cities get a 0.8MT charge..." And as a proof of concept some useless town burns in nuclear hell. Noone terrorist attack would ever happen again.

14. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

theres other side:
    the more civilias are killed in attacks like the one in london, the more justified occupation and civilian counterattacks in iraq (fe.) will be for those who lost a friend or family in such bomb-attack

15. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

They always did. There will always be a bunch of agressive assholes who are just waiting for a little conflict to let the steam off.

16. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Interesting POV, Vadim...

"Totalitarian" society is invulnerable for terrorism. There was no terrorism in USSR because there was no environment for terror: media was controlled and simply didn't spread news about terrorist acts. I mean - modern kind of terrorism, like blowing up apartment houses in Moscow, Beslan, Madrid and London bombings. Full-scale terror warfare usually involves burning whole cities. AFAIK it was Goebbels who called "allied" bombings of Germany "terrorist bombings"...

What surprises me is that current situation formed only now, in XXI century. Koreans or Vietnamese didn't blow up bombs in the US, Serbs didn't turn to terror while being bombed by NATO terrorists. Before 0911 terror was a strategy of a Western world, and it was quite successfull. Attempts to bomb power stations on Amnokkan (Yalu) river in 1950, using B-52s against Hanoi and Haifon, bombings of Lybia and Yugoslavia were nothing but acts of terrorism committed by Western governments. It took 50 years for their enemies to learn... :(

17. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Bullcrap,

The bombers were British they had a vote in the Election and yet if you look at the results of the 2005 election nearly every area that has a majority Muslim population was won by Labour.

Mal

18. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

How fucking stupid can someone be? after 9/11 an american friend of mine forwarded me some e-mail he had received, in which a story was told. According to that mail some american general killed I don't know how many muslims that deared to attack U.S. troops back in the 19th century, and then he bathed their corpses in pigs blood and burnt them or something like that. My american freind was saying "this is what has to be done, after that, they never attacked again for a centruy! if we make something like that they won't attack again" I told him "after that, it took them a century to strike back, but they did it with ten times the violence and hatred, if you do this now, it may take decades for them to recover, but they'll repeat it even harder" it didn't stopped them back then, it wont stop them now.

Nuke them? ok... let's kill some hundreds of thousands of innocent people, let's turn a whole region into a nuclear waste, and then let's wait... it may take years, but they'll strike back. If I was born in a country were some asshole had dropped a bomb over civilians to kill terrorists, then I surelly would look at my skin cancer, or birth malformations, and strike back.

Aren't palestinians way under the israelis in armamaent and technology? what is the only thing they don't lack of? will power. if you nuke a country, you are giving it's descendants reasons and will power. When someone has decided to blow himself up to kill another one, nothing can stop him.

Once again, we NEED to give them reasons to want to live, reasons to not to be willing to blow up themselves and go to "paradise"... and Vadim, you're really an idiot.

19. Perdomo

You can't learn anything from history? are you really THAT dumb? If I recall correctly, Great Britain stayed a democracy for all of WWII, and their cities were bombed, and the civilians killed, and not only did they won that fucking war, but they had the will power to do it, they didn't ran in cirlces shouting "withdraw!"...

20. Perdomo

btw, they didn't do it against IRA neither, and they fucking won the "war" against IRA... so, wtg londoners, wtg great britain, stay proud, free and keep your courage.