Don't freakin' steal my shovel!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by -ALW-, Feb 9, 2011.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Lol, hilarious. thats what snowblowers a good for.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I watched my neighbor put fresh sod grass down on his front lawn, and then later on that night I carefully rolled all that grass back up and put it neatly on the skid. Waited to see the look on his face when he walked out the next morning.

[​IMG]

3. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

You're a sick fuck. %)

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I lived next door to someone who had won a lottory. Those people were what some call 'white trash.' that is a strange thing to call trash, as trash is colourless and anyone can be a god damned son of a bitch [that is what my Grand dad used to called someone like that].
    This was a long long time ago. It was back in the day when I was known and feared as a little man who would baseball bat someone if evil was needed to be repented. I have mellowed out sufficient now that I don't cause myself a heart attack. Not becuase I wanted to mellow out.
    Anyway, the trash that lived next door to me, their family and friends were well staffed with thickneck tatooed flailing rapsters. Nasty lookinh desperados and gold chained necklaces in a strange, unsuitable meld. BIG stereos sytems, even fuckin speakers outdoors, mounted on the eaves. FUCK. I didn't care too much about parties, but the megadecibel music was awful and I spent many evenings and Sundays, indeed, weekends, weeks even, listenning to their music LOAD NON-STOP, Nigga BOom boOM BOOM BOOM.
    My cat left for weeks at a time only to return beaten and half starved, to refuel and gather his stength before fucking the fuck off outta there again.
    I would sometimes turn my music on and close my doors and windows. I had tapestry drapped over my windows, as if it were curtains, to muffle to sounds, but the bass still got through.
    Fighting? I have seen that before, a fight is just entertainment.
    But gangsta rap druggie neck tatooed trash can made a whole nieghborhood get sick. So I didn't do it too often. One time I had to go to hopsital to get a wad I had stuffed into my ear out of my ear, becuase it was stuck in there, a poor man's ear plug. 75 bucks spent at emergency ward in the town hopital.
    I determined to do something, something I would never have to worry about being confronted over......

That house is still there and the family is still living in that house and it looks like they have run out of money.

Only costed me a few bucks for the seed and it is easy to sow.
    was money well spent. Every now and then I go through that town and I make sure to stop by, outside that house and lean next to a post, have a smoke and a look around. The nieghboorhood has deterieorated since I left. Don't fuckin blame me. The music is still loud and the flailing rockstar crackhead gansta trash is still hanging around.
    ANd there is rye grass everywhere.
    A hardy breed of grass and it it's fecundity is second to none. That is a very big house and has a very big yard, lots of landscaping and lots of turf. Now it looks like midgit bamboo is in clumps in every nook and cranny on that landscaping and said midget bamboo is encroaching into the fescue greens and kentuky bluegrass plaground all around.
    I feel bad about the flora plague I caused. But I don't feel bad about indirectly contributing to a thousand people all gunning for the ten or so in that house.
    Don't think for a minute canadians don't fight back.
    RCMP and it's gansta boss, the government, have taken away many means of revenge or justice in this land, but they haven't yet managed to take our brains [they are working hard, ask your doctor if Prozac is right for you].

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

lol, a nice story. stories are the best thing always. Since you were in kindergarten and even before, stories are the best.

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Thanks, I miss-typed something critical though:

[is now edited]

I did not turn my music up for weeks at a time. I spent weeks at a time HEARING thiers.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011