Don't smoke and fly

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by --stec, Jan 6, 2001.

1. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was at my friend's place and we were smoking umm... "herbs" [​IMG]
    After I came back I was still a little bit stoned but decided to do another "illegal" thing - go to FH [​IMG] And this is what I've seen...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Believe me - flying a control tower with all those chairs, clocks and wooden railings can be pretty spooky even when you are sober [​IMG]

stec

2. mcosta

mcosta Guest

Hummm... so that's why there were some missing control towers on red fields.... at that time I thought they had been bombed [​IMG]
    So you guys are now testing another super weapon... flying control towers... ( isn't that an UFO in disguise? US troops in Africa disguised M3 Lee tanks as trucks [​IMG] )

mcosta
    Sturmtruppen

PS : We, golds, want our version of the flying control tower as well [​IMG] Can you add a mobile 88mm _machine_ gun? [​IMG]

3. lemmie

lemmie Well-Known Member

Absolutely brilliant Stec! My crew mechaninc always leaves a loaded bong in my cockpit, but I've never seen anything that crazy in FH. I did see a CV group travel on land through a field once though...
    Lem

4. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Same thing happened to me sober and clear. [​IMG]
    Have you seen Neonbirds? thats nice bug! [​IMG]

Dont try LSD while flying, if you dont want try figure out which dots are just your imagination.

Don?t smoke your brains out! [​IMG]
    See you in air!

------------------
    -illo-