fantastic!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by ledada, May 24, 2002.

1. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

fantastiv no1

the 1.42-update of warbirds features with neverseen-before wonders...

first i discovered a destroyer, like a motherless orca stranded or whatever...
    it was north-east f33, when i saw the poor little thing. i shot him a bit, but no reaction! so i took two stuka's with 500kg and bombed it a piece. still crying i thought, make this an end and i've chosen 2x1000kg in ju88, no success. another time in ju87 also failed, but i took the following photographs (btw, the nearby gold cv was complete, the red convoy crossing hasn't shown me it's full pride)

2. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

fantastic no2

16 hours later i wanted to clean the arena from red pilots and logged in...

but i couldn't get a map, all blue! i was automatically ordered for navy-support on cv44, but

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

nobody told me that the "philadelphia-experiment" was to be reproduced!

the cv44 didn't allow me to take-off, the "landing-gear has exceeded maximum speed", i crashed at once because the cv drove backwards with about 150 knots.
    so i decided to stay with the captain on the bridge for a helpful hand and i enjoyed our journey through the landscape of the mediterranean countryside.

i've made some nice photos again and i hope, i will see you again in another time (the expeiment drifted me back to 1066 to give william the conqueror some tactical advice)

Attached Files:

• cv.jpg
      cv.jpg
      File size:
      92.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

LOL ledada.

My map, as well as yours, was completely "blue" (has 302nd Polish Poznanski anything to see in it? :D ) But, nice thing, we had a rendez-vous with golden players :cheers: to kill each other. It was the only way we could meet on air, but we met :duel:

About cv, i'm sorry i couldn't see it. I would have enjoyed a travel through land on a such big thing :)

4. rivet

rivet Well-Known Member

Take Off Run Available captain! :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Pufjer

Pufjer Well-Known Member

had same problem!

had same prob but when i choose field from pulldown menu it did change field and started flying from normal field :)
    ledada? did you watch map at what coor. you were?
    few months ago had same thing.
    started on cv wich was going around 150 knots.
    when looking at map and floating over a mountain i saw i was at 150.3 or something like that.
    i didnt try flying because i figured that i did not have enough fuel :D
    to bad i didnt take pics!
    better luck next time :super: