Flight Model

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Z-Wolf, Mar 14, 2005.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

oh is that what the rep stands for, was scratching my head about that for quite sometime lol. how does this rep thing work??

also i will have a very large post soon that should interest ... well atleast some on various WW-II fighters. <S> to a good thread :)

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Click the button you find in the picture below. You approve or disapprove of someone's post (you can also just ignore it ;)), so you check the bar of the post they've made for that button if you want to give him the seal of approval or otherwise. There's some commotion about this feature as it allows people to backstab without having to show their face.

[​IMG]

<Z>

Attached Files:

3. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

this question is for exec, or any one else who realy knows. but whats difrence from p-39d and p39-d-2?

ammo loads seem same. and didnt notice any noticable change in flight charterstics, tho ive not flown it much.

mosty im intresed in if its lighter? more or less armored, and or has a climb or power increase.

I've been wondering about the seamingly twin adition and as to what was gained by adding it? Im not attacking its adition as alsop does but want to know what advantage/ disavantge i as a pilot get from d too d-2.

4. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

@zemb, thanks, now i know :) I was thinking it went by total postings, but still somehave higher reps with much lower postings so i was far off with that assumption. No big deal then, but i am aware now <S>.