For Aike! and friends!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by OSSI, Jul 19, 2000.

1. OSSI

OSSI Member

Hi,

the gunnery still sucks way you do that?Me and the ohter Guys go crazy
    we shot and shot on D0,5 -D1 and we get no kills(or you shot all ammos).From D2-D3 we never shot no more becouse,you never get a kill no more from there,this crazy to!
    My Grandpa he fly a FW 190 and the Me262 in the ww2,and he watch me and he cant belive that.
    Warping yes,we see this same Yaks and Spits there flying a round and we D1 behind them,starting shot and the con starting warping away,what the Hell is this?
    You now Aces High?YCheck this Model!

I hope you read this here aike and friends [​IMG]

Cu OSSI

2. -kash-

-kash- FH Beta Tester

OSSI, I m 100% on your side, but all is useless. Can you ask your Grandpa to advice what gunnery is more realistic the one on FH or AH. I believe it should be somewhere in the middle, is that so?

I think gunnery is OK if you are flying for reds, but golds firepower is way underestimated.

But you should look on the bright side, if you can kill 1, flying for golds, you will be able to kill 3 flying for reds [​IMG].

3. -rust-

-rust- Well-Known Member

Stop blame, guys [​IMG]
    Major Papa made two sorties in Bf-109F yesterday.
    One was 6 kills, another was 8.

4. tuckie

tuckie Member

I think it depend too much on coonection:
    When I shot a 1 second burst, many IP packets are send from my computer to the server, but if there is a loss of some of them, I need more firing time to do a "real" shot, in despite of I see impacts on other plane.
    I know it very well, so a weeks before I had a good kill/death rating, but now, due to bad connection in Spain caused by massive new users, I score so few kills and too much assist, doing exactly the same kind of tactics.
    I think that the gunnery model should never been changed from original one, so Aike needed too much adjusts on it and got lots of messages from frustrated pilots.
    Personally, I think Aike is very near to reach an excellent gunnery, only few minor adjusts are needed.
    In the last 10 sorties, I've scored only 3 kills, and returned to base 4 times with the VSTAB gone. Some time before, the "standard damage" was the HSTAB gone. At least naw we can keep flying with VSTAB gone... To land it is another history...

------------------
    Ernest "Tuck" ("tuckie" in the arena)
    Operationen Ofizzier
    Stab/JG52

5. Alex V. Inozemcev

Alex V. Inozemcev FH Developer

Hi!
    Can your Grandpa say what was different (or not) shut down plane, how ammo he used,
    what distance and more.
    It's vary interesting to me.

6. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Tuckie, FE sends only 2 (two) packets per second to the server.

Old ICI team made a beautiful exchange protocol!

------------------
    --
    With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    wb:boroda
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

7. tuckie

tuckie Member

Boroda: Yes, I know it, but sometimes i've got a loss packet ratio of 60%... Then 1 of 2 packes containing bullet information is lost, so I get half of the damage. I tried to run proxy.bat, but it never works, using any ip on hosts archive.
    So I have tto fly woith fb276.bat.
    Nowe I have better connection, I will report if it goes better..
    Salute

------------------
    Ernest "Tuck" ("tuckie" in the arena)
    Operationen Ofizzier
    Stab/JG52