Free Host Rules

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -letez, Feb 14, 2006.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

2. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

lmao, nice rhetoric, but u're still a self killing prick

1 person likes this.
  3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Tower, this is [put any name in]; i'm not spying, it is my brother learning how to use the game. He accidentally is on the other side, and he's telling me where is he and his friends. I'm not spying, i swear...

:rolleyes:

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

No way. You're FREE to behave in the correct way or FREE to leave if you feel so uncomfortable not behaving like a bastard. It's more free than never :)

1 person likes this.
  5. JTiger

JTiger Well-Known Member

The rules are :
    Don't push the hair
    Don't lay a finger into enemies eyes
    Don't lay a finger into any enemy hole ( Including ... ears ... ) ...

BTW, -rbull, bombing yourself over a enemy field is not cheating !
    If you wish to kick somebody, go kick another guys who selfkill into the middle of nowhere !

6. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

It wasnt over enemy field, it was definitely "in the middle of nowhere".

See included track here:
    http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/showpost.php?p=458425&postcount=109

7. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

letez, if you are Czech, please use your native language - I think more people will at least try to understand your pitiful point of defense...

8. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Letez is not Czech, he is imho from Ukraina :)

9. -letez

-letez Banned

Tak, ja nie estem Czech, ale trohe rozmawiam po Polsku...

Pizche wsale nie san bardzo dobrze...

Tak, estem z Ukrainy...

My native language - russian...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
  10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

your polish is better than that translators english :)

11. -letez

-letez Banned

Пишу по русски:

RedBull, Ты имел законное право делать мне кик?
    Наколько мне известно - было объявлено, что такое право имеют только 3 человека - тебя нет в их числе .

Мне нужен ответ на вопрос: ты нарушил закон или нет?

Два варианта для ответа: да, или нет.

I write in English (computer translation):

RedBull, you had the legitime right to make me KIK?
    I know - it has been declared, 3 persons have such right only - you are not present among them.

The answer to a question is necessary for me: you have broken the law whether or not?

Two variants for the answer: yes, or not.

12. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

At first is necessary make an explanation of two different forms of aerial suicide:

a)[font=&quot] [/font]kamikazes ? pilots who gives their life for destroying mission target

b)[font=&quot] [/font]self-murderers (self-killers) ? who abuse technical inefficiency of game engine for cheating

The a) group is not purely natural ? but we can respect her because members pay their own life to achieve target. The b) group ? where ?letez is a member ? is an object of my interest now.

How can self-killers = cheaters? When you win in a fight, you deserve an award ? a kill. It is essential thing. In usual fight it works. Another situation arises when you meet self-killer. The self-killers grudge you to be awarded. They grudge your natural right for that. That?s a matter of cheating.

So instead to be awarded for the victory ? you are cheated. It?s degrading moment of your endeavour. You spent time, energy and skills ? but you got only derision. You feel degraded, because you know you are the winner, but without trophy. Many pilots got this experience?

Stop cheating is difficult, sometimes impossible. Basically are three ways ? public abomination what displace cheaters to the nook, technical limitations ? and repression. For third way you must have one important thing ? a power.

I had a power*. And I have used her. I made act of wilfulness and gave taste ?letez same medicine which he gives to others. I had kicked him several times from arena and made impossible him to continue in game. I had cheated him. I degraded him heavily. That was my lesson to him?

Had I right to do that? Tricky question. By me yes, I had moral right to do that. From another point of view maybe I hadn?t. But the judgement I put to someone other.

Self-killing - as a part of cheating - supports cutting a FUN. Fun ? what is the reason why we play this game. Fun is the reason why we spend so much time and energy when sit ahead of screen with joystick in the hand. In relation to this fact we shouldn?t tolerate selfkillers.

HOWGH

Note: It doesn?t have to be evident ? but I am thankful -letez for one thing: he is an opponent. No matter he much more flames than argues, but unlike other similar cheaters he declares his minds in public.

* I was assigned as one of new admins with other three guys too. But from some (more personal) reasons I couldn?t take this job with them now ? maybe later. Admin rights reminded. I don?t hold by them and who assigned them to me can also remove.

3 people like this.
  13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree with everything you said, rbull.

14. -letez

-letez Banned

I write in English (computer translation):

It only your words without any official announcement. You are not present in the list of new admins. Your attempt of the justification not be counted.

Нет. Ты никогда не возьмешь admins прав. Ты никогда не должен их получить. Если ты их получишь ? это будет ошибка. Ты действуешь под влиянием эмоций. Ты не написал свой возраст, но твои поступки говорят о том, что ты умный, но не мудрый человек.

No. You never will take admins rights. You never should get them. If you will get them is there will be a mistake. You operate under influence of emotions. You have not written the age, but your acts speak that you clever, but not the wise person.

Да, с помощью selfkill я убиваю удовольствие моих врагов в игре, Да, я хочу, чтобы их количество уменьшилось. Я хочу, чтобы мои враги заплакали и ушли к своей маме. Я хочу, чтобы roster был не 30reds /10golds, я хочу, чтобы у golds были шансы победить в войне ? не так как это сейчас. И я добиваюсь этого любыми придуманными и найденными для этого средствами. Это мое право. И я буду это делать. Только некоторые пилоты у reds летают хорошо. Большинство reds привлекает только возможность использовать более высокую скорость и маневренность красных самолетов чтобы убежать.

Ты убежал от ответа на мой вопрос к тебе. Да, или нет?

Muhahaha? Son ?

Yes, with the selfkill I kill pleasure of my enemies in game, Yes, I want, that their quantity has decreased. I want, that my enemies have begun to cry and have left to mum. I want, that roster was not 30reds/10golds, I want, golds have chances to win war ? not as it now. And I achieve it means anyone thought up and found for it. This my right. And I shall make it. Only some pilots at reds fly good. The majority reds involves only an opportunity to use higher speed and a maneuverability of red planes to escape.

You escaped from the answer to my question to you.

Yes, or not ?

Muhahaha? Son ?

15. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yes, I know. Sadly most of us reds haven't quite reached that level of perfection it takes to fly that 30 mm armed, otto-equipped 110 and constantly seek the headon or use beyond-visual-range spraying 'tactics' to pulverize enemy fighters. It's a shame really.

16. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

try to fly one TOD on red side, u'll see...

17. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Fully agree with rbull, redant and fatale.

Letez, that's a poor excuse. So you selfkill because there are too many reds. Simply stupid reasoning...

18. -letez

-letez Banned

Yes, I know, all red want to replace 30mm on 12мм for bests game satisfaction?
    It is one more reason for their cry ?

19. -letez

-letez Banned

No. Its principle position. But i time-in-time test red planes under another nic...
    I say - TOTALLY all reds planes in stratedgy have advantage.

It is the reason which defines a choice not organized players red or gold side.

20. -letez

-letez Banned

Excuse, but I shall not prove anything for you. It is not interesting to me to prove you something. Your point of view not interested for me. I don`t interested with public opinion.

I can allow myself it.