Free Host Rules

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -letez, Feb 14, 2006.

1. -letez

-letez Banned

Again...

Muhahaha? Son ?

Yes, with the selfkill I kill pleasure of my enemies in game, Yes, I want, that their quantity has decreased. I want, that my enemies have begun to cry and have left to mum. I want, that roster was not 30reds/10golds, I want, golds have chances to win war ? not as it now. And I achieve it means anyone thought up and found for it. This my right. And I shall make it. Only some pilots at reds fly good. The majority reds involves only an opportunity to use higher speed and a maneuverability of red planes to escape.

You escaped from the answer to my question to you.

Yes, or not ?

Muhahaha? Son ?

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What a sad sack of shit.

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

someone pls make a poll about banning his sorry ass

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Copy/Paste

Btw, what about if there are 30 golds / 10 reds? I've seen you killing yourself even in that case? What was the purpose then, apart behaving like a mofo?

5. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Sorry latez.
    I can understand selfbombing only if it has a purpose. I have done it once, to kill a jeep (yup, fatale, it was you). After loosing engines in mossie, with one bomb left and closed enemy field under me, with only one jeep defending it. So I selfbombed on fatale. For me it is fine, as I took enemy with me. Sorry for fighters who disabled engines of my plane - only piece of me for them. But I have opened a way for field cap. And I can understand that, pilot who has killed my engines, has right to be angry, but he also knew that he would do the same thing.

Latez, you said that golds are always outnumbered. This not the truth. Also your knowledge about planes seems to be limited, as golds usually have an advantage of altitude and firepower. You just do not know how to use it.

You are no opponent for me. You are necessary waste of bullets. No kill? Well I get used to it, but 100 hits in you is equal of 100 monstr points. Especially when you are flying buff or 110. My reward.

1 person likes this.
  6. -letez

-letez Banned

In any case there will be an idiot who will accuse you in selfkill.

This idiot the reason selfkill will not interest.

This idiot and its game satisfaction and its points will interest only.

If this idiot will have illegal right to make ?kik? ? he uses this opportunity.

And has make r-bull.

It is my thesis.

The problem of selfkill easily is solved on a server.

And I see, that here there are many idiots who support r-bull.

Look at track ? he kik me after kamikaze attack last target (mast) on f12?

No.
    I say: forces always are not equal. Check up amount reset on gold and red side last tods. And you will see ?

You and I ? we play different games. For me kill is not the purpose. To me it is more interesting to protect alone within 50 minutes a small field against 5 opponents and to compel them to leave?

7. -letez

-letez Banned

Muhahaha
    You can make a poll...

8. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

If kill is not the purpose, why you care for giving it? You're not worried for kills? Ok, but people is. Respect their game, because they're majority. I hope someone applies a life-time ban on you.

I know you're a sucker and you'll read this. People does not ignore for long. Like...well, you know who ;)

9. -letez

-letez Banned

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

How you knew it was directed to you? wasn't i in your ignore list? Maybe i was talking to someone else, and you'd have showned again how much of a prick you are. But, now you showed you can't ignore the need of watching what is said, in case it regards you. Looser :D

11. Red Ant

Look, yes most of us have a pronounced dislike of you. Sometimes I even get the feeling that deep down I actually despise you very strongly - altho when that happens I just remind myself that you are simply beneath contempt. But to think that anyone would leave and give up this game ... because of a sad little worm like you, well that's being a bit conceited, don't you think?

12. -letez

-letez Banned

It is cheerful - to see as far a people of the different nations differ from each other ?

But!

Your opinion about me is indifferent

Your contempt about me is indifferent

Your reminder about me is indifferent.

That you have lost real man's instincts is indifferent for me...

That your think, about me is indifferent

Your attempts to offend me are indifferent

Your words ? only a wind in my trousers.

13. Red Ant

Oh, I'm not denying that you're intelligent, and your constant displays of superiority (also known as arrogance) and condescending rebuttals might even impress some, but you're still a clown :D

1 person likes this.
  14. -letez

-letez Banned

NP - muhahaha...

15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

That's an answer to thx. I guess you feel honoured for being called a clown. I guess it's the nicest thing they have told you in last years ;)

16. -letez

-letez Banned

Este muchacho estúpido escribe todo el tiempo algo, pero de éste no veo ?

17. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

так я говорю :)

18. -letez

-letez Banned

Este muchacho estúpido escribe todo el tiempo algo, pero de éste no veo ?

19. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

hehe

20. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

LOL............in my first 10 sorties at freehost, I've been dweebed twice by letez.

First was his stick stirring when I got on his six.

Second..........I was trooping a field and had dropped troops only to watch him steam in, drop troops from like 20 feet and roll his plane into a ball and blow up without making landing in his attempt to get the points from a capture..........never mind that my troops were already in the air.

I saw it, and had to comment that this behavior is doubly troubling when you consider he did it to someone on his team for nothing more than score and, even then, couldn't even pull off landing a ju52 at a field with no enemy around.