Freedom of speech in action.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Boroda, Dec 27, 2000.

1. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

I am banned at AGW. I can't post any more, get "Sorry, but your IP Number is currently banned in our forums. You may not post or register on our site. Your IP Number is: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Please feel free to email us at argo@dogfighter.com if you have any questions.".

Interesting if the others here who participated in the FH topic still can post.

Looks like my last post where I published a letter by "iEN representative" really hit H$ hard.

------------------
    --
    With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    wb:boroda
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

2. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

i wasnt banned from agw, but i can imagine that the message to russian trade must have freaked them out to the very last goosebump! [​IMG]

but actually its a kinda good thing.. that way we dont make them try to do anything against FH. why were we going there to piss them off? what for?

3. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Nicae, in fact - I don't care. The main reason for my posts on AGW is that I hate when someone tells lies and falsely accuses me, my country or nation.

I HAVE to watch AGW so noone posts the connection instructions. And I am not afraid of anything. I hav all the data in personal info availible there - e-mail, ICQ UIN, etc.

If Argo lets iEN rule his board - it's up to him.

Shit. Some of the people who posted against us - not ago in a milhistory forum on the same board they seriously said it's a shame that US didn't nuke Moscow and Leningrad back in 1946...

------------------
    --
    With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    wb:boroda
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

4. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

i see.. i catch your point. especially about not letting people post up indications to FH.

and about the nuke junk.. let them cry! [​IMG]