FreeHost World Convention(PARTY)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by lemmie, Feb 3, 2002.

1. lemmie

lemmie Well-Known Member

OK guys, I've always wondered this: When and Where will the FreeHost World Party be? How cool would it be to have a gigantic FreeHost party with everyone invited: say a weekend, rent a hotel with 100 networked computers and 100 kegs of beer(international mix [​IMG] )+ 100 international women in minimal clothing [​IMG] . When would be the best time to do it. What country? Where would be the best central point for all to attend(scooby thought Switzerland-Odi's house?+neutral country-no IEN authority)

Leave your ideas here. Maybe this topic isn't so far-fetched and it might happen one day........

Lem

2. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

any trip for me is expensive.. :(
    i can go if its in brazil :p

but plz!! where ever it will be, take pics and post it here!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Archer

Archer Administrator Staff Member

I prefer Czech Republic (because of beer, nice girls, and me here :)), but unfortunaly I can't arrange place and computers :(

4. -ptah-

-ptah- Guest

Best Place

:cheers:

Best place "Multicultural Country"
    Canada, South Ontario, Grand Bend.

Salute

long live beers

5. -nicae-

ok, so lets do it in a neutral country. how about bhutan? :D

6. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

look at this picture, what's better of this small neutral country in the middle of the world? :D

[​IMG]

Welcome in Switzerland! :cool:

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Hehe, I of course suggest Belgium, why do you think the NATO headquarters are in Brussels (they are aren't they? :confused: ) It's pretty central, but maybe a little far, Germany is quite easy to reach too... or what about ...

greetz, Zembla

:joystick::dura:

8. mcosta

mcosta Guest

You guys are ALL insane!
    The meeting must be here, in Portugal!
    Why? Good good, good wine/beer and good girls... what more do you want? ;)

9. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

really neutral territory.
    south pole, or at least madagascar.

10. mcosta

mcosta Guest

Exec, I'm surprised you because fo your sugestion. South Pole... I thought you had snow up to your neck :D

11. -nicae-

guys, guys!
    brazil! carnaval! samba! lotsa semi-nude women shaking their rears on your face! not to mention the good beer - huh beerme :) - and tropical climate for those who are sick of snow! yeah! beaches! women in bikinis! yeah! :deal:

12. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Nic is right, the most beautiful girls around, good beer, great weather, great beaches...
    Ask Mcosta, he has been here... (although he didn't called me and, because of that, didn't met the nice girls ;))

Lets Party :cheers:

13. -ptah-

-ptah- Guest

huh

:cheers: nicae
    "semi-nude women shaking their rears"

samba/karamba/karambita/chikita....:)

im there in a bit :mafia:

long live beers :@prayer:

14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

If it's not red, then it's dead!!

some day perhaps i will travel, but for now old biz, is a poor man. sooooo, i will send a postcard of my likness to the party :) but someday i may win the lottery( better chances of winning the lottery then getting a cannon model i-16 ;-) ) or i may slip on something on bill gates property ;-) then the party would be on me :)

15. tipiss

tipiss Well-Known Member

We could do it in Canada... there,s hmmmm Mooses, elks, beavers... well I guess Canada would only work if you would really like animals... :UU:

post 82

16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

mcosta>Exec, I'm surprised you because fo your sugestion. South Pole... I thought you had snow up to your neck :D
    1.antarctic is politically neutral de jure, moreover de facto.
    2.i guess madagascar is big enough to rush drunk, but its encircled by the water, guarding all the world from our party.
    3.we have snow up to ankles, it melts in a week or two, then falls again. yesterday we had a sunshining spring, today november again.

17. mexlife

mexlife Well-Known Member

I would definitely vote for brazil! Hottest women, carnaval, soccer, good beer, and BATUCADA!!!!!

wee! I wanna move to brazil... Well, no matter where it's at, i'm not going to be able to go. I have no money. Actually, I do. 4 dollars, i think. Maybe a few cents more :)

18. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

I heard someone saying good wine? then you must come to spain, the best wine in the world :@drunk: (french sux) and at half the price of any other country. Good beer? then spain again, we have really good beer, and a lot of the beer from all the other countries (and at half price from what it's sold on those countries :cheers: ). Beautiful women? guys, have you ever seen a spanish girl? they are nearly as beautiful as brazilian ones ( I have to recognize that brazilian garotas are just......mmmmmm :dura: ). Have I already said that in Madrid City there are more bars than in the whole Luxemburg country? that in Madrid Region there are more bars than in all France? that in Spain there are more bars that in the rest of Europe together? man, we drink a lot ;) ..... and guess why we drink a lot? coz there's SUN!! :D

So, good weather, nice girls, good wine, good beer, really nice prices, what more do you need? :director: COME TO SPAIN!!! Spain rulez!! :super:

(anyway, if it's in europe, I'd had no problem to go wherever it's made, if it's in south america, I'd had to make some economies, but I guess I'll go :) )

19. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Well then Perdomo, you seem to forget Luxemburg is about the size of an oversized football field... so erm... well i'd go for Luxemburg or Spain, doesn't matter to me... preferable would be Antwerp, Belgium tho ;)

greetz, Zembla

20. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

LOL

anyway, that does not change the fact that here in Spain we have more bars than all the rest of Europe ;) (if you add every bar from every country in europe, spain has a greater number :znaika: :D ), and bars here open till later, and are cheaper....