Gungun strikes again

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by beryl, Sep 25, 2004.

1. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

How much do you guys want to bet that this forum came up in a FBI or CIA watch-list all due to this thread?

I'd say at least once or twice, and now I'm pegged to be arrested under the Patriot Act because i subscribe here.

You european douchebags are at it again!

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

You Americans douchebags just deserve it... for not trying to elect someone reasonable for the 1st office in Your country... at least not hard enough.

3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

I WAS ONLY 14!!!! I COULDN'T VOTE!

4. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

nahhh he only did copy paste :D

5. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

why didnt you take a gun? 14 is old enough

6. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

he is a "macho", he only uses knife, like rambo

7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Yeap... and the loader strips on his cowboy belt are filled with "stick-it-fast-and-slimy" lubricant tubes ;)

8. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

When I was 19 I applied for a job with the Dutch Army, Corps Genietroepen (Engineer Corps). My plan was to go to the KMA (Royal Military Academy, the Dutch "Sandhurst") and study Munitions Technology so I could join the EOC ("Explosieven Opruimings Commando", Dutch Explosive Ordnance Disposal Corps).

I passed the first physical (barely, since I've got really bad eyes, but they told me that wasn't a problem for an engineer), passed the psychological test (no problems at all, funny enough!) and then came the second physical..... "Gee mr. Kemp, how did'cha get that scar on your shoulder?"
    "Well, ehrm, I had an accident with my bike and busted the ligaments in my shoulder."
    "Did you have an operation?"
    "Yes"
    "Okay," he said, and wrote an X on my form. "Pleased to meet you, you can go home."

Now I'm glad I didn't make it. Where's the fun in spending weeks on your belly in the rainforests of Cambodia, looking for a landmine you'll never find untill it detonates right underneath you?

9. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Nope, I wrote that myself. I've got quite a lot of experience with explosives.

When I was 10, I made my first bomb. Nothing fancy, just used black powder from firecrackers to create my own M-80's.
    When I was 12, I made bombs from "strijkers", (illegal) firecrackers which use more potent "flash powder" (a magnesium based low-explosive) rather than black powder. I accidentally demolished a BMW that way when I was 13 :)
    When I was 14, I had a kleptomaniac friend ("D") who always stole thing from school. He never knew WHAT he had taken, but he always brought it to me. When he came up with pure iodine (purple crystals) I made my first high-explosive, ammonium-triiodide.
    Also, D stole sulphur and saltpeter (Potassium Nitrate) for me, enabling me to create black powder in copious quantities.
    When I was 16, my friend D came up with a bottle of red fluid. I found out it was concentrated nitric acid ( :D ). With another friend ("M") we made concentrated Sulphuric Acid and purified 1/2 liter of thinner to methyl-benzene. With this we made TNT. Turning this into plastic explosives was my last experiment with high explosives after a premature detonation blew a crater in my parents' garden and almost killed me and my mates.
    Also when I was 16, I experimented a LOT with fusing and remote detonation. Radio, mechanics, electronic detonation, I even worked out a method for chemic/kinetic detonation of "molotov cocktails"! It involved sulphuric acid and potassium perchlorate, that's all I'll say for now.
    And finally, when I was 17, I assisted in building and detonating a 30 kg load of AMFO with a friend called "O". That was the largest detonation I've ever seen.

My father-in-law has once made some 80 liters of nitroglycerine and used a rig that dropped a brick in the tub in which they made the nitro as a detonoation-device. Incredibly dangerous, but it worked OK. They managed to VAPORISE a 20 meter high sand-dune along the coast!

I would've loved seeing that!!!!!!!! :)

10. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

but man!!! you are mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and btw, how did u know what type of sustances were when u were 13 years?

11. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

he lives in netherlands, they have all kind of substantions in use in there :D
    anyway..i got a method for that sick bastard... i hope i'll see him flying in buff :)

12. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I dont know what the sulper is for, but the mixture works well. Also, put clorine and bleach in a pop bottle, add aluminum foil and iodine shake and cap it....acid bomb in less than half an hour...ooh rah.

13. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

It helps when you've got friends who're studying chemistry.... :)

I've been pretty damned lucky I've never blown myself up though
    [​IMG]

14. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

u dont need to say it sebbo, fucking lucky bastard

15. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

lucky? lucky? he just threw away his last excuse for looking like that!

j/k :p

<Z>

16. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Yo, Zembla!

[​IMG]

17. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

HOLY SHIT THAT CAN'T BE REAL

18. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

JODER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!