Hello ;-) I,m firtst time here - lol ;-)))

Discussion in 'Squadrons' started by uechtie, Nov 8, 2003.

1. uechtie

uechtie Member

Hello ;-) I,m firtst time here - lol ;-)))

Srry I,m little internet lamer :)
    I have 2 questions (pls help):

1. Im SQ lider. I have not vis any radar circle on map- why???
    2. What I must to do - my sq (III/3 Dywizjon Wielkopolski) will on WB Forum Squadrons list?

Sorry, my english is not good and have not cirilica bukwow.... too.

Pozdrawljaju wsjech Russkich and other pilots ;-) Uechtie

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

.mapflags 1
    relog

cannot understand the question

read nicae in my signature.

3. uechtie

uechtie Member

Sorry my english is not good, I know it :)
    TRY AGAIN:

Squad sites
    JG26 "Abbeville Boys" (in deutsch) - German squad
    228 ShAD VVS KA (in russian) - Russian squad
    Flying Barans (in russian) - Russian squad
    Regia Aeronautica - Italian squad
    Axis Foreign Volunteers - International squad
    and more (............)

How put here link?:
    http://www.wlkp.f15.pl/ - III/3 Dywizjon WIELKOPOLSKI - Polish squad (in Poland to september 1939 year)

Squad features
    Squad members have squad suffix to their name, when they shoot down somebody
    Squad members can communicate on private channel (110)
    Squad leaders can see radar ranges. They are shown with gold, red and grey (if radar is down) circles on map

I am SQ lider and no visible any circle on map why?

PLS HLP if you can, THX Uechtie :turret:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2003
  4. Rapier

Rapier Guest

@ uechtie

If you would have followed the Link Exec had recommended (under Dotcommands > Joining a squadron), you would have found inter alia the following
    The first one who types ".invite xxxxxx" is the Squadron Leader, who has the opportunity to execute the ".mapflags 1" command in the tower, and he is the only one who is allowed to disband the squadron or kick a member.

This method of creating a "Tower Squadron"
    • will insert the squadron name behind kill messages
    • allows for the ".hls" dotcommand in the arena highlighting all squadron members icons
    • allows for the utilization of channel 110 and
    • last not least will give the creator/ the leader of the suadron the ".mapflags 1" dotcommand
    BTW, this method of creating a "towersquad" will not include your squadron on the list of existing squadrons automatically. That action will require a seperate message to aike or exec.
    Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2003
  5. dankes

dankes Well-Known Member

имхо он хочет чтобы им форум сквадный дали

6. Rapier

Rapier Guest

@ Dankes

Yes you are right :deal:

Regards

7. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Rapier :)
    exec[228ShAD]: nuzhno slomat radar...
    promet[JG13]: yes, yes, i absolutely aggree, especially about "slomat"!!!
    :D
    you sure you understood both uechtie and Dankes? ;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2003
  8. Rapier

Rapier Guest

@ Exec :)

I understood the question of Uechti´s in another way as you did and tried to answer according to my interpretation :@prayer:
    I did not/was not able to follow Dankes, because my knowledge of Slavian languages is rather minimal. From my father in law, a formar officer of the German army, who spent 11 years in sibiria after the war, I learned something like "jop twoi jomat" and "durak" and "ja lublu tiber".

:director: BTW I do not want to insult anybody, I just cited examples of my "knowledge base" :nono:

If somebody wants to talk to me or write me an answert to my posting, he should know, that I am rather fluid in German, English, and Italian, some knowledge of Purtunhol and French.

Regards

9. uechtie

uechtie Member

THX Rapier for your instructions, but i know it all.... :)

first quest:
    I need answer about my radar renge (circles on the map - F1). I'm squad lider. All liders can see radars renges on arena map. I can't. Why???

We had a lot problems with create our squad, becouse was sq create limit.
    Meybe it is some answer... (?)
    What to do - to be a radars renges visible?

second quest:
    I think... admins can help here.

Thx for your answer friends :cool:

10. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

2 uechtie, as SQ lider to SQ lider

.mapflags 1

that's it what u have to do to be a radars ranges visible

11. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

haven't understood after two times answered, mart, do you think he well see that third time? :)

12. uechtie

uechtie Member

THX, me understud at last :cheers:

(symply answer is the best!...)

Pozdrawiam Uechtie :)

13. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

That is very interesting. I'm very curious about german war prisoners - i heard many of them died in soviet prison camps. I dont know any details. DO u know any site (in english) where i can learn some stuff about ?

14. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

squad-page in forum...

hi uechtie,

to get your squad appear on the "squad-page" of freehost (under the link at the top of the page), you should:
    send an e-mail to wbstat@newmail.ru
    which includes your squad-name, the link to your homepage and perhaps your squad-sign (best in the size which is used by the others on the page)
    i hope that this was your second question? good luck!

15. Rapier

Rapier Guest

@ Pietas

Negative, I have never come across any pages like that, as a matter of fact, I never loked for any. If I do I let you know.

Regards

16. Rapier

Rapier Guest

@ Pietas

A little follow-up to my statements above, a small story came to my mind:
    My son has hired a maid for his four children (my grandchildren), the maid comes from the Ukraine.
    She was motivated to accept this kind of job (au-pair = exchangenurse I believe you can call it) by her grandfather, who still remembered a bit of German.
    He wanted his grandchild to learn some German.
    It just came into the open, that he was a former POW (prisoner of war) in the UdSSSR and he choose to stay there instead of going home back to Germany.
    From what I understand, there were quite a few German POWs which had choosen to stay "over there". The main reason was to shorten their POW status after a few years and start a normal life instead.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2003
  17. uechtie

uechtie Member

Thanks a lot for your help friends :)

Pietas - sorry, ale Angielski to nie jest moja najmocniejsza strona....
    Jeżeli Cie dobrze zrozumiałem, to nie mam nic o więźniach... niestety.

Pozdrawiam Uechtie

18. pietas

pietas Well-Known Member

Thx rapier, just a bit info, but very interesting - i didnt knew even that.

I was asking - because i read somwhere in the web about german POW's in soviet prison camps , only a little info unfortunately. The story was short - most of POW's died, and only small , very small number return home. Lucky ones. Main reason - huge sick epidemy. It was enigmatic text.
    I'm sure russians do not love german invaders, specialy under Stalin's hand, but what really happened there? It's the thing i know shit about. I'm surprised , i see it is also enigmatic subject in Germany.

As polish i can say we care our POW's stories, otherwise i have to say after ww2 some underground forces under polish London government command were taken by russians , and .. just gone (as far as i know - mean shit). Looks a little just like "one way trip".

@uechti : no problem

BTW. I just remember. Other story - maybe its not quite true but - the outstanding wehrmacht murder were russian POW's . It was totally planned huge scale action. I have to say while i was reading details, i was more shocked than stories from auschwitz or such things. I always thought 0wehrmacht was "ok" , and there were crazy nazi gestapo and SS "brothers" , but russian POW's were killed by wehrmacht.

Those are all the ones of "unbelievable" stories - and since i was reading stuff about russian and german "actions" to kill their POW's during ww2 - i was wondering how that were possible for humans to do it (damn, it was XX century!). And we are in the mid, what a shit ;)

Of course those horrible stories i found in the web, and can miss some facts, its just my feel after i read. It was few years ago, i was searching something else and found by an accident a little stuff about german and russian POW's and russian and german "kill-technique" for them. Sorry for my english, looks its not my best day to write something in this language.

IMO brutal law shows : winners are not under judges. We have tons of secrets about polish citizens distaster after 17th sept 1939, to this day. Germans were defeated, and we usually know exactly what bad they did. Well, to be honest, whe have even more, usually colorised by polish communist propaganda 1945-1989 ;) I cant say this about russians, a lot of war crimes they did and noone judge them never . Maybe we shouldnt back to those horrible times, i dont know. Sad stories.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2003
  19. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

actualy it was 4. time, last time i answered in MA :)