Hezey's Grand-Nephew born Christmas eve then Hezey has a heart attack! Per

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Dec 31, 2015.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Went for a walk after midnight, I have always liked to walk at night, when no one is around to bug me, no cars whizzing by, all those focused people, trying to grab the brass ring...... grasping, busy busy people, not taking time to stop and look around.
    I was going by a favorite park, trails in back of it. I heard a police radio in back of it, by the bushes.Again and again, but funny thing is it was a recording, pops, snaps, hissing, all replaying, intermittently. A recorded message coming from a walkie talkie???, thought I?
    No, I was having a audible hallucination.
    Hmm, thought I, should I go home?
    NAH, just walk it off, man, walk it off already! ...Signs I wasn't thinking right, eh? How stupid is that? Just walk it off, man, hallucinating? Oh, walk on. It will stop
    It did stop. But down the road a way, I saw flashing of lights, light headlights behind me. No one was behind me.
    I started to feel funny, my legs steered me the wrong way, I could not walk a straight line. I thought, Just sit down for a spell, Hezz.
    I sat down and stayed there for two hours, I couldn't get up, I tried.
    After an eternity, I start to barf.
    AHA, I thought, I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!
    See, I have been there and done that before, see? Twice.
    But I don't recall audio hallucinations accompanied by visual.
    AHA, I thought, I AM HAVING STROKE!
    But I don't recall seeing things last time.

Well, stupid, you are thinking wrong, you idiot, you are very sick, stop trying to reason with yourself, PHONE 911.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How? I don't have a phone! Thought I.

I got my flashlight out, it took ages to figure out how to get my flashlight out, and then how to turn it on, It was then I thought, OH MAN YOU ARE VERY SICK, HEZZ! YOU NEED HELP GOOD THING YOU HAVE YER FLASHLIGHT, WAVE IT AROUND.
    I waved it around three cars came by about a quarter mile away. I guess no one saw me or my flashlight beam. 3:AM Christmas Morning by them, I was getting cold, I knew I was hypothermia because I wasn't feeling so terrible, I was gettig content, thinking about dying.
    Yeah classic hypothermia thinking. JUST LAY DOWN, GO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Hezy, GO TO SLEEEEP. RESSSSSST. REST.

TO BE CONTINUED. this is hard to write.

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

smoking weed for 40 years screws you up.
    you didn't mention chest pain, so, no heart attack imo.:znaika:
    oh it looks like my curved gorilla cocks post is 113 times more popular than your heart attack post, lol. (1139 / 10)

makes ya feel special? :UU:

give it some time, like maybe a year. )%) :rose:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I wasn't thinking to 'beat' your curved gorilla cocks thread. And nobody knows, but soon will, about the huge doberman I killed by breaking his shoulders...... and I was hallucinating and puking while doing it!!!
    Just kidding.
    I gotta write Part II, tomorrow, I think.
    OH, WAIT, chest pain? I ALWAYS have chest pain, angina pectoris pretty much all the time, well, and really bad when I am [deleted] and all of my ribs are fuzed together, because of the violence of CPR 8 or 9 years ago, and paramedics agreed that makes sense, I couldn't tell from chest pain. ECG told me, oh and the other stuff uh, EEG and that thing looks like a big donut and has lots of electrical shit, I forget. Ya gotta stick yer head in in it. Surgeon named Lucy, blond, I fall for blonds, even mean brutes, like my ex wife....... Lucy had a little red plastic nose and knitted rain dear antlers.Trauma surgeon, I want to go back to that hospital next time I get a cardiac emergency, she smells good, and is English. And oh, stop it, the angina pectoris is coming on, I have to go [deleted] .
    I have to go got to lot of appointments* to see what can be done for me, I think they will euthanize me, but that is for the coming part II of the story.
    I think you will like it. I hope so.
    Thanks for giving two fucks.
    See ya tomorrow I hope.

* I told myself I was just gonna give up next heart attack, in part II you gonna find out why I didn't give up, why I am fighting for life now. It is all good. I learned a lot about me, on Christmas. Life is all I have, and it is worth the world. Wait......

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Why the fuck did I start this story in two threads? Well, I hope I don't get too mixed up, OH, it is too late. I still can't see right. And my words don't come from my mouth right. I seem to do alright with my spleling and, grammor.

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? It is on the panel in the elevator at my place:
    [​IMG]

Well just walk it off, go to the other thread, Man. I am sure it won't be there......

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

GO TO THE THREAD CALLED:
    I had a heart attack on Christmas morning, YEAH, THIS Christmas
    Because something is wrong in the other one.

[​IMG]

[FUCK].