Hi folks, a challenge for you...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by achtun, Feb 11, 2004.

1. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

Yeah, i'm in to something interesting... building a model!
    But, as the mosto of the models, this one is not 100% correct. It the 1/72 escaled Revell ju 52/3M. But, i doesn't say exactly if it's the ju52/3M g5e, g7e or another. I think it's the g7e but i'm not sure.

The marks that show the plane in the model are: 4F + KE (this one belonging to the Kampfgruppen zur besonderen Verwendung 400) KGRZBV 400, renamed on May 1943 to the Transportgeschwaden 4, TG4, with the unit code: g6+.
    this unit was destinated in south Italy and the mediterranean.

The other marks shown are: KJ+MA (no way) and the plane is supposed to belong to the KGRBV 500, setted to the TG4 as well, destinated in russia.(Obliwskaya). The marks should be then 4V or G6.

OK check your books, databases and stuff and is someone can tellme which plane (or the model) is the one of the model with the data colors and pictures of it, i'd be VEEEERY happy and gratefull.

I'll post a picture of the plane so u have more clues, but it'snot very good...:

as u see the marks belong to the 1Z, the I./KGRB v 172, but IMHO is the same plane than my model.

[​IMG]

the plane of my model is:
    Revell, Ju52/3m, cat.no. 4305, 161 parts, price: 25-30US$
    Another Revell Ju52 in the livery of Luftwaffe with decals of the 3. Kgr. z.b.V. 400. The kit is equipped with wheels or swimmer optionally, as well as a transporter or ambulance aircraft Length: 269mm, Wing Span 403 mm
    Order at Internet Hobbies
    [​IMG]

LOTS OF THX IN ADVANCE MATES!!!!
    i hope the ones that modeled or anyone else related to it can give me some info clues or pictures ;)

2. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

the sedЎcond image relative to my model...

and a easy question: waht mean the marks of the rear aliron in the ju52?:THE "N 1 E"

thx again!