Hmack in islands?. I can't understand

Тема в разделе "Warbirds International", создана пользователем chebi, 3 сен 2002.

1. chebi

chebi Well-Known Member

or better, I have no idea how could I get it.

:znaika:
    First of all I wanna state that I'm not accusing anybody about nothing. Take in mind.

The question is that yesterday, being a red, when I was striking :flyer: a field that have no other red field around ( I mean inside the island) I saw a hmack there shooting ACK and so one.:turret:

Well it was an unstable help, but how the hell it was there? Any new vessel to land forces in FH?

Ok, maybe the explanation is easy and evident but I had no idea that we could do this. :confused:

Anybody knows? :help:

2. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

hmack can travel over water :D , have you ever seen those CV hunters in hmack?? :p lol, those guys are crazy..... hours travelling over the sea just to be killed in 5 secs :dura: .....

No te preocupes chebie, no es ninguna trampa ni nada asi, solo se necesita una tonelada de paciencia para hacerse un larguiiiiiiisimo viaje sobre el mar, intentalo, ya veras que aburrido ;)

3. chebi

chebi Well-Known Member

Thx perdomo I had no idea :@prayer:

Gracias tio. Por cierto, dever?amos quedar todo el escuadron und dia, mas los voluntas que encontremos y darnos un paliza de 3-4 horas que me dan una envidia los post esos de pe?a en formaci?on y organizada (esto ?ltimo lo que m?s) que pa qu?.

Taluego

Translation:

Btw, we should meet a date to have 3-4 hours of enjoy the whole squad. Voluntiers will be welcome. ??? How much envy of this organized flies post !!!

cu

4. gghost

gghost Well-Known Member

We attack fields with HMack :) Its fun, if 5 hmack attack a field :D

5. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

no hmacks cant be killed by ack

6. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

when have I said they were killed by acks????

7. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

That reminds of the 13 Panzer Division, wonder what happened with that, I remember flying Ju-52's to field behind enemy lines where someone drove closed and kept closed ('n killed everyone) all by himself... heh always was impressed at the free time some guys have... :D

greetze, Zembla