{Humor} WWII RTS?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by sebbo, Jul 27, 2005.

1. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

2. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Don't ask....

:D:D

4. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Well.... I've bought a new house, therefor I've been rather busy lately. The house became really cool though! I'll upload some pictures one of these days. It's an appartment in the center of Rotterdam, 150 sq. meters divided over two floors, wooden floor in the living room (built it myself!), a rather large kitchen, a nice garden (including a huge shed), plenty of space for the animals and all the things we've come to get used to in the last three decennia; central heating (high-efficiency system), double glazing, etcetera. Next month the new kitchen will be installed, including the built-in dishwasher, 180 liter fridge, microwave and gas cooker with wok-burner....

Hey, whaddaya expect for 230,000+ euros???????

Furthermore, things have been really hectic at work the last few months, Rockstar North finally released GTA:SA on the PC, I bought BIA and COD, etcetera.... SO yeah, I've been gone for a long time. I won't be taking off at WBFREE any time soon though, still got buttloads of work to do, games to play and whisky's to drink. :)