I avoided a fight

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezzey, Feb 21, 2022.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I was walking peacefully, doing some errands. From shadows a guy approached me and he started yelling nonsense. he appeared aggresive, appeared like his dope had not kicked in or something.
    He [never mind details] di get really close and he did try to land a punch and a kick and I got out of his way.
    I do not think I could avoide his attacks for very long, he was youn, he was fit. I am not either.
    I got a pole, a light pole between him and I and I was begging
    STOP STOP.
    AND he was rambling and I think he was delusional.
    I said about dope above.
    Perhaps, but he just might have had a very bad day, how am I supposed to know.
    A screamed STOP STOP.
    And he still kept at me.
    I pointed up.
    LOOK THERE! I screamed LOOK LOOK!!!
    The guy did look up and there on tip of the light post was what was obviously a surveillance camera. They are all over the place, in this town. I did not really notice them before but I sure do now........
    And he growled something brave. AND then he ran away.

I am watching now and I see a LOT of those things, they are all over and there are their partners too, with little tiny helicopter motors and they are on gates, in from of homes and businesses. Those things are ubiquitous. In the fucking park in the centre of downtown, are a dozen of them!!! and lights, holy shit!

I say Be Careful, THEY are watching you, THEY are watching everyone!
    IF THEY don't get you now, they will get you later, tomorrow of next week or next year. They are recording too!!
    I would caution ANY Yankees that chant Freedom Freedom, those guys are misplaced and are fighting a monster and they cannot win. England and Japan and many other nations have sold their freedoms too.
    I am glad that I do not have any spunk in me, I do not have the strength or determination to resist.
    I believe we sold ou freedoms a long time ago.
    DO NOT PULL YOUR COCK OUT BEHIND ANY BUSHES. NOT IN THESE TIMES!!!!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
    strelook70 and mcgru- like this.