I had three PCs, now I have two....

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Mar 11, 2011.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

When I got sick, my property disappeared. I laid for so long, family had gone into my home and removed everything. They figured a dead guy wouldn't need stuff.
    When I lay in hospital, it became apparent to my family that somehow, the loss off my property had to be made good, as, when I got on my feet again, I would have to rebuilt my goods. Things like chairs, tables, cooking supplies, clothing, bank savings [a little bastard stole that from me].
    When I was beginning to grow a brain again, I began to ask questions. I asked simple questions at first, like, "do my old friends know I have been sick?"
    "How am I going to enjoy anything in this hospital when I don't have a penny?" I could not buy a magazine to read, I could not buy a treat in the little shop in the ground floor. It costed 10 bucks a day to rent a television. And they won't let a patient use his own, they will not connect it. 10 bucks a day is a scam. that is 300 a month.
    They would not let me into the computer room because, my mom told me, they didn't want me to get depressed as my memory was coming back, little by little.
    I got a few books, but I couldn't read the big worded ones and I had a tough time finishing a chapter. It took me three months to read a book that I would have finished in a week, when I was healthy.

One simple thing family could do for me to bring a little joy, was a very simple remedy for the boredom of hospital life.
    My mom and dad bought me a very very nice laptop. One of those business class ones, huge screen, fast duel core processor, lots of ram [I added more later].
    I learned to read much better once I got online.
    I have had that computer for two years and a couple of months now.
    I have also bought two others. One is a nice desktop and one is a tiny eee machine.
    The desktop is okay, it doesn't have proper video, it is Intel's shitty gma video.
    Same with the desktop computer.
    The powerful laptop was nice, but it also had a gma video chip.
    I have had four laptops over the years...
    My mom and dad bought the Big Laptop for me, it was over 2000 bucks and was a nice machine and I liked it. It weighed 9 pounds [Laptop + the charger 4kg].
    I broke it a week ago. Dropped it.
    It had to happen, didn't it?

Well, I don't cry about stuff like that.
    I have lost a lot in this life. I have been reduced to living on river banks, in a tent, under power-lines, on couches. I have been hungry at times. I have also gotten very sick and discovered I hadn't any property any more.

I have been dreading having to tell my mom and dad that it is broken, that I killed it. I care, but I am not gonna let the loss of a little machine devastate me. As I said, I have lost more, much more and more important things that a toy.
    But my mom and dad, ooooh, I could imagine the ranting from them.
    "It was a gift, brad!" "It was pricey! Couldn't you be a bit more careful? We are old and we cannot keep buying you things when you break them, yada yada yada..."

This morning, while watching the news about the tsunami in West Pacific [and spreading].... I chatted with mom on a chat proggy.
    I told her my Powerful Laptop is now dead. I told her I am not gonna fail over that, that I am disappointed, but life isn't over, not over something like that. I told he not to worry, the laptop was nice, it helped me to get my reading skills back and I awakened to a new old world while my memory improved.......

Mom said nevermind. I am old, I have some money, I am not going to live much longer, let's see what we can do about your broken laptop.
    I thought, hey, nice!
    She said, let's go to the store and find you a powerful, big computer, the best we can find. I don't want my son to be bored, shut off or without fun.
    She said, "Let's go shopping, my son!"

[wow. when I was at my mom's, before I moved on, I handed out a lot of money to young people in the family, my nieces, my son and my ex-wife. I rescued them as much as I could. My mom says she knows that I gave my HUGE taxe refunds all away. Some would say pissed them away. My mom said, she is doing a bigger version of what I did with my moneys. My mom knows I don't think I will live much longer. I know she doesn't think she will either. We both feel the same about giving while you can]
    Mom said, "Clean your place up, because I am going to visit you when we bring your new computer home. Only the best for my son!"

Ha.

She says 4 kg was too much and I shouldn't get a big laptop, that I should, instead, get a big home computer, a brand new one, top-of-the-line. She knows I like lots of ram, good video, good sound. She says she can write a cheque, that she doesn't want the tax man taking from her after she is gone. She wants me to be happy.

Wow.
    So, I am cleaning up this place. I am readying for a visit with my mom. I am dreaming of the new big computer.
    This one will have a decent video, which Linux supports properly. etc.
    Mom said all of that and more, anything I want.
    [Mac??????? Hmmmm]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

pr0n lost also?

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

who are those people?!

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Players of this game Freehost. you can find all their nicks from that page too.

Please join, we have been waiting for you there...

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I didn't loose any data.

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I don't think the devs or their friends and family or associates would be wise to put their names and locations into the FaceBorg.

I don't think it is a very good idea for ANYONE postt friends' and family's or associates' names and locations into the FaceBorg either.

I am out of it [FaceBorg] because I saw something on my FaceBorg Wall that I don't think should have been there, by someone I don't know, nor care for who is an idiot.

Exec uses ICQ, which is MUCH more secure than FaceBorg. ICQ is trustworthy, they don't sell information [HAHAHAHAHAHAHA].:nono:

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I have no problem with assotiation with other people, but some have and there's a *reason* for it. (grhm) :)

9. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Laptops suck since day 1. I have a briefcase with pictures of homes and the related printed material. I'll show ya six homes. that's what the contract says. First I find out what you can afford. Then I search for homes on the net. Then i print stuff off. Colour pictures and text too. Looks professional. I don't carry a laptop with me into peoples homes anymore. Costs me 1045 bucks a year to have this info from the local real estate board. Rapcious fees. A briefcase with everything I need, no cellphone, no laptop in my car. My day is planned. A crazy fuckin concept..

2 is better than 3. 1 is better than 2.

Hope your computer works fine. Price of computers is coming down. Same thing with colour laser printers. competition is fierce.

Does IBM make PC's anymore? I go the IBM.ca website and i can't see PC's anymore..unbelievable.

n/m. What the hell happened to you anyway? You said you fell off a 6 story apartment building, then it became you got covered up by a cement truck on a construction site..then your family members went through your stuff and found strings you tie around your balls and furry animals. moved to vancouver and got herpes and beat up and thrown down some stairs..then you got a new place in the basement of some milf and your calcium deposits were in full retreat it seem(s)ed..

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Mac you are reading too much into the semi-autobiography that I use.
    When did I ever confess what I do with string?
    I never wrote anything about what string is for.
    Bunnies?
    Come on, you are the one here who stated that I fuck them.
    I never did.

Amnesia is strange.
    I already wrote about epiphanies and how they happen to me many times during my day.
    Try not to assume, it is pretty obvious to me that your life is very complicated and complex, why make it more so? Get rid of that shit in your brief case, indeed, keep only what you need, don't pack around extra, that weighs you down, that is extraneous.
    Indeed, you state you do.
    My amnesia has done that for me, it is stripped so much that was within easy reach of me and left it at home, so that, during my day, my brief case is slim and neat and the best for me also.

Et tu?:
    Don't jump to conclusions which are illusions.
    You have made changes. I can see how you now suck in Warbirds. I don't recall you sucking before. Now, it seems, your capabilities are now, in warbirds, like mine were, back in the day, and are now too:
    You know much about the game, you know ALL ABOUT the planes, you know much of history, you know a lot about a lot of stuff, you are a really smart guy, but for some reason, your warbirds play is now at the level of those Who Are Not Uber.
    Get used to it, dude, it is how most Warbirds players are.
    I think you are dealing with it fine, you are flying strategic minded missions, of late. Good thing.
    Your brief case has the stuff you need to do your tasks during your day and your mind can continue having some fun, even if you are, sometimes, staring at a thing and thinking "Fuck, I used to be able to do that!"
    You'll get used to that, we call it "Old Timer."

If a Old Timer wished to take risks, he would play speed chess more often;
    As an Old Timer who has played chess his whole life, as I have, would be a pretty risky chess game.
    But this old time doesn't play speed chess [any more], because he doesn't want to have a heart attack or stroke over a game.
    In the game of life, you are re-arranging your kit, your brief case, indeed, we all are and do, from day to day and year to year.

All those stuff in you kit.... you can't carry it all. You have only so much that you can pack before the weight of your wisdom fells you. So keep your brief case tidy.
    Yep.
    You know, if you need something that was in your brief case [your kit] that you can always go home to grab that stuff.
    Amnesia, in MY CASE, is a bit like that.
    Everything I have forgotten, is, really, still somewhere, and I can get to it, I just have to GO HOME.

[I write this sort of thing, Mac, not because I dislike you or want to make you sick, but for the opposite. I think you are a great guy, you keep me thinking as much as I [assume] you are kept thinking by what I type..........]

Bleah.

Amnesia:
    It is, as I have writ before, not like Hollywood and the stupid world press [USA Jew Press] have educated so many of You Stupid People.
    Amneisa is hard to pin down, I don't even know if it is a thing I would rather know it as an aspect.
    You don't, after a couple strokes in the head, awaken and have your condition easily explained, to a reading audience [prolls] or to a television viewer [using the wrong tools to get an education].

My amnesia has opened up a lot of doors, far more than my limits.
    Someday soon, I will go Home and all the lights will be on.
    All of them.
    I will know.

Right now, what I don't know don't hurt me, why?
    I don't know.....

Mac:
    Indeed, your brief case is tidy and functional and the grand a year you pay, is well spent.

Me:
    My life isn't as dis-organised as you assumed or concluded. You cann't judge my joy by the mess displayed on a screenshot from my PC. If you knew anything about X-Windows and *nix desktop environments, you would know that my brief case is very well organized. My life organized?
    I go to the grocery store every day. I only have to bring one bag. I am not loaded down.
    The bank is across the street from the grocery store. My stipend is deposited automatically.
    I have enough money each month that I can tuck away a little [for the time my PCs turn into junk and I need new stuff].
    I have enough, my brief case is tidy.
    Once a month I can visit a prostitute.

KISS principle.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  11. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

This hasnt as much to do with WB as life.
    so?

<S> hezey. Great stuff

yea, mcLOUD can get an <S> too :)

12. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Mac;

They're called "LENOVO" now. IBM sold their laptop division to the company who was building them for IBM.

I got a pretty good one from eBay last year for a friend of mine who needed to have that track-pointer thing.

In those desperate times I used an IBM track pointer as a joystick.....

Yes, I have come to the conclusion a long time ago that "The Hez Chronicles" are a combination of real and imagined events.

It's called poetic license.

Just like BBQ'd goat and gorilla cock, portraits of one armed chicken fuckers in New York City museums and other fine tales of adventure and daring in the general regions of Ontario.

I love all the stories .... :@prayer:

:super:

13. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member