I know....it's only a test but.......

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by gladio, Sep 29, 2000.

1. gladio

gladio Well-Known Member

I was wondering when yesterday evening i've seen a small Arena instead the new Med2terrain; by my side, the Medmap is one of the best i never seen, maybe with the only exception of ETO or the new BoB terrains.

Obviously the SmallPAC arena is perfect for those who like furball and fast action, climbing to 2k and going for a dogfight. The side with the largest number of pilots, is the winner.
    But it's almost impossible to use strategy due to the short distances between enemies fields; you can go all around the map in few minutes, exactly like a SR-71 Blackbird [​IMG]

I think that should be hard to use buffs for the reasons above mentioned. Further, one single radar station can cover a couple of fields easily, giving so no-chance to use some little strategic-skill.
    BTW, a formation of 5 B-17 can win the war (expecially now) just in a single day.

So as you understand, i love the new Med2terrain but if it's too big .. at least give us back the old Medterrain.

Well .. (pls now use in background the theme-song from the motion-picture "Moments of Glory") we have the same passion, we have the same pleasure when the laucher is running and that damn beacon is green, we have the same pleasure when our credit card report is light (LOL) and last but not least .. we have the same pleasure to be a part of this group.
    FH it's more than a simple game, it's a funy place where you can meet different peoples from different nations.
    Our squad, for example, is composed by pilots from Russia, Finland, Jugoslavia, Lithuania, Italy and .Egypt !!
    These are the reasons of why i'm giving you my personal point of view.

Sorry -ivan- but, as you said, this only an opinion
    Besides this, i know that the FH team is doing a great job for us and i wish to say thanks a lot ..whetever your decision will be !
    Sorry for my bad english.

Best regards

Gladio - CO Regia Aeronautica

2. suprem

suprem Member

They are totally of shrewed with you. The new fа arena pain!!!!!!!!

Suprem(lo scassamaroni)