I was born five years ago, today

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Jul 27, 2013.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yep
    Five years ago today.
    I had a heart attack in The Hole near to The Slab, at work.
    I didn't know it was heart attack. A portion of my heart had died on the 20th of July, while I was slaving in 35 degree on concrete and then sent into the pit with a plate tamper.
    The plate tamper started to hurt me. those things are not made to be run by a human up and down hills, they are NOT atvs, but I had to.
    I hurt my shoulder that day. because the machine was resisting me. Company should have rented a tamper to mount on a back-hoe. Cheap cocksuckers.
    I went home I was hurtin.
    I had hurt my shoulder. My arm pit had torn muscles or something. My groin was throbbing, my neck hurt.
    I started to puke and puke. Little was coming out, it was water.
    I figured I had got a hurt shoulder at work and then caught a flu bug, and there was some sort of Newfangled Flu going around, thanks to the press, who spouts off about things they know nothing about.
    Nevermind.
    I didn't have lu. I had a HEART ATTACK and then after six days off I went to work after my forman came to my house and begged me, "We need you Brad, what is wrong? We really need you. I thought you liked working with our company!!! You missed the Company Summer Barbecue and Beer Festival. Everyone was there, except you! How could you do that to us?"
    Whaaaaaa
    Whaaaaaa.
    I had also had a brain stroke at the time I was having a heart attack [strokes and heart attacks happen at the same time, because the brain swells up.
    Six days after going sick to my home and shitting clear water for those sic days.......
    No kidding.
    I went to work.
    And the foreman put me into the hole with a rotary concrete grinder.
    It hurt my shoulder too. It was defective, one of the blades was not aligned right, it was off balance, and it REALLY DRAGGED ME AROUND.
    It hurt my shoulder really bad.
    I called my partner there and we tipped it on it's side [it is very very heavy, maybe 500 Kg]
    My partner at work said, "This is busted! Let us not use it any more." And we stopped.
    Foreman said, you still have not gained your strength from taking your days off and catching flu, Brad! Go up to the pit and use the tamper."
    I woke up tied to a Big Hospital Bed
    Sometime in August.
    I didn’t know my name

Today is the 5th anniversary of my killer heart attack, the one thing leads to another.
    I didn't need the first one. I didn't need the pressure to Get Back To Work, We Need You Brad!

Mr Biles, according to these cryptic diagrams you cannot make any sense out of, it looks like you had another, minor heart attack some time before before the one you are in hospital for here.
    Yeah, no shit Sherlock, that is the one I remember and that my old employer is saying didn't happen, when they put me on a defective rental machine.
    Yep

Workers Compensation decided that the job I was doing was 'No harder than pushing a lawnmower.'

It is five years later now.
    I have contacted my lawyer. We are gonna deal with this matter.
    I want my full pension. Not some swindle I got when those people were hiding facts, like report details about broken machines and improper deployment of other machines. "no harder to use than a lawnmower
    Ever see a lawnmower the wieghs 500 Kg? etc.
    Oooh
    I hope this fight doesn't get to me, I mean, my feelings.
    I don't need another heart attack, but I WANT MY PENSION.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Well thanks for clarifying what happened to you. We were all wondering (for 5 years). Now you feel comfortable telling us about it.

So you had a heart attack at work, but didn't know it. then you went back to work and had a second heart attack, and you woke up in the hospital wearing a green and white shirt or something.

you can fight for a pension, make sure you have a lawyer, like the guy who got you your digs and tell him everyyyyyyything. save all paperwork, from 5 years ago and everything.

Can you walk and stuff? like how bad is it? my friend had a heart attack, they had to cut him open. then they put him on a special diet and exercise program etc. he will prolly live another 10 15 years, he's 45 now.

if you can work, I recommend you do...not construction anyway, like get a job as a taxi company dispatcher or something.

I had a job offer from a guy to work part time 4 hrs a day. I asked him what kind of work it was he said "MASONRY" I had my own little heart attack hez.

You can learn a new skill, over the internet. forget workers comp. You can make money, just some tools, a compressor, a workbench, lights, 100 bucks and away you go.

Hez he's one of us kind of. same generation.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Hi.
    I just posted a couple days ago something about me having a heart attack exactly five years prior. In the story, which is like my life, I had a heart attack after having a hell of a time at work, having a 'quiet' heart attack and returning to work and having a 'not quiet' one.'
    I dunno, maybe some of my fans didn't get the hint:
    I Have had a Very Hard Week [a month...] before my last heart attack and then had a heart attack at the end of that very hard week.
    I have just been through a very very hard month, moving all my shit to my New Digs.
    I wondered of any of my fans here were thinking' FUCK, hezey is having a very hard week right now on the eve of the end of a hard week, the EXACT DAY OF HIS BIG NOT-QUIET heart attack.
    See what I mean?
    I was bent over and rubbing a carpet a bunny had pissed on for three years before I got the last place. All the bunny shit stains and piss aroma were coming up. The carpet started out looking like it needed to be cleaned and ended up making little Bunny Piss Vents and up arose BUNNY SHIT STAINS.
    I was working like hell, bent over with a brush and a spot remover and I thought:
    HEY, I AM HURTING, MY SHOULDER HURTS, MY GROIN HAS PAIN, I NEED A REST.... And then came a scary thought, 'Wouldn't it be cool and very funny, if on the ANNIVERSARY of my BIG ONE, I had another and died?
    And then I thought, hey, maybe I should stop posting here and scare the fuck out of any of my fans, get them thinking, OH FUCK, HEZ HAS DIED!!!!!
    Alas, I didn't die.
    I cannot go to work. I don't want to anyway, I was, in my working days, a SLAVE.
    No more of that crap.

Oh, and uh, the Lawyer Thing I was talking about?
    Goldfarb or Goldburg or Diamond or whatever his name is, emailed, he wrote, "Mr Biles, if we did this thing and you were awarded anything more than you are getting right now, it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans" [his words, well, the beans part].
    So I am advised to take the insult [no harder to use a plate tamper than a lawnmower (up a hill? WTF)] and not worry, just enjoy life.

Mac:
    I do not understand the videos, or I mean, uh, yer point.

Pictures of new home town coming.
    This is paradise

I don't know this guy
    Where he was walking is about a half hour walk to get to from my place. Mybe 15 minutes.
    Great place to [deleted] but gotta be careful. And too, very pretty.
    On the banks of the Frazer River [By volume of water flow is 7th in list of World's Biggest Mightiest Rivers]. Fraser river is muddy.
    Never mind

THERE ARE ROADS NAMED AFTER VARIOUS ANCESTORS.
    ONE IS CALLED TRANS CANADA Built on the original road engineered BY ANOTHER GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDDADDY, CALLED OLD YALE.
    GREAT GREAT GRANNY WAS A PIANO TEACHER IN THE ONLY MUSIC SCHOOL IN BC
    MY NAME IS ALL OVER THIS PLACE.
    I WANT TO BE BURIED HERE.

Who cares?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

It goes without saying that I am a fan. Yeah. we all know that if you are not careful you can have a repeat performance which would be a third heart attack. We figured that..and my point in the videos was that you can make a living fixing guitars. not strenuous work, on that note, dealing with welfare, government , workers comp, is the most stressful stuff in the world. I have threatened dogs before, but the don't seem to understand English too good. same can be said for government employees...I mean, they don't understand English...

:nono: :D

okay hez, hope you like yer new digs. and don't stress over workers comp and carpets.

yeah, I agree with your lawyer hill of stuff..forget that fight.