I153+otto bug

Discussion in 'Game bugs' started by -frog-, Feb 5, 2006.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Hi there devs...

there's a problem I've encountered last night- I've flown a Ju52 and two times I've been killed by I153's staying put d2 in otto range. None of the I153's got harmed (my otto settings were b- 0.5, b+ 2, b++ 4) although otto fired at them like a madman. The Chaikas flew straight without any manouvring and did put a lot of led into me (500x7 in first and 290x7 in the second case) from extremely low distances (closing to d0.8 in first case). Although all gunners were alive, and at least two were firing at the time the only result of this fire was 1x12mm hit in the second case.

So here's the question
    W(hat)T(ha)F(uck) is wrong with the Chaikas?
    Any red plane that would close a Ju and try to fire from d2, while staying behind it and 15-20 degrees up would be a deadmeat, but not the I153 it seems. The I153 was not a plane of the size of mathematical point, so otto should have no problems with hitting it from 200yards or less... but it's not the case here.

My connection was great this night (70-80ms pingtests) and the other players (namely redeye and wetera flying I153's) were also not warping. So what's wrong? Can it be fixed?

1 person likes this.
  2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

nothing
    no

3. JTiger

JTiger Well-Known Member

I've already noted this kind of stuff in some planes, but I don't fly bombers ...

Yesterday I've shoot a TBF down with a 190 A-6, and I didn't get a sigle shot of ottos ...

This happens a lot of times with me ... Maybe is because I only approach the bombers very fast ... or just bug anyway ...

4. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

frog got shot down, must be a major software fuckup

1 person likes this.