Icon setup tests

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by illo, May 23, 2000.

1. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

huh...finally i got in here, but i think i'm
    late. I was very happy about HA style icons.
    It added so much new to the sim. People were forming up for sorties and i could even see many formations flying.

Weekend was best ever. Exspecially friday. I was full of new ideas of new tactics for suprise and i got many kills from suprise. I had to scan the sky more accurately for cons(really exiting)as i knew if i saw him first i could get advatage. Radio seemed to come alive too as people were asking indentification for unknown dots in different places. Or i could even follow enemy formation letting them think i was one of their planes, then diving to their lo 6...
    War seemed more realistic for a while.
    Even lo alt fighter and jabo sweeps were useful. And i love realism in sims...these
    used to be after realism you know(simulation)

But majority doest want that, they want simple shoot em up, where enemy is identified
    from 6km distance(i think its simply ridicilous) ...heh NEON signs over distant planes to tell who they are. In quake its harder to tell whos enemy [​IMG]))) hehe...

I know how masses think. Whole gaming business shows it. That why there hardly is
    Online sims for those who want extreme realism [​IMG](( so im one without place to go...
    but shootemuppers..oh yes they have all the world [​IMG]

warbirds tried to be realistic....Ien has decided not so, they are after money so i can understand. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE, they dont even think it...but they still have historical arena...huh.

But now there is no organisation at FH again
    people are just gangbanging from two close fields. Not fun at all [​IMG]((

but i understand your decicion and i think its very unselfish (as you might as well want more realism)

ok..more people will be happy again
    good so

bb

------------------
    -illo-

2. Arcticfox

Arcticfox Member

Thanks for comments, Illo! I'll keep them in mind.

3. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

I heard that HA style arena will be up.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I love you guys!!!

THX!!!!!!

------------------
    -illo-