Isnt tabajarahost and tabahost the same thing?

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by skycpt, Sep 9, 2006.

1. skycpt

skycpt Well-Known Member

While flying TH today. Someone, cannot remember who, was adamant (really sure about his knowledge) about knowing that the tabajarahost server was in russia. I thought, maybe he thinks so because TH shows up on list of areans in launcher. He said No. Tabahost is in brazil, tabajara host is in russia. I always felt and read that tabajara host and tabahost were just different names for the same server. Like I answer to Dave and to David, its me same person but different names can be used. I didnt want to spend much time argueing this point, so I put it here so I can here from those that should know without question.

2. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

TabajaraHost = TabaHost
    Not hosted in Europe at present time...
    :D

3. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

TabajaraHost is the original name of the server (and its the second server to proudly bear this name, the first was an old Itmo's java WB server that we run here for trainnings of I./KG200-KommandoNebula squad, and where some features of actual TH server was born), named after a comedy show that runs in Brazil (Casseta e Planeta Urgente), that has a weird brand (Tabajara) of weird products (some sort of everything, like Coal burn-defibrillators and other bullshit like it ).
    But, for some non-portuguese-native-language-friends, Tabajara (tah-bah-jah-rah) is not so easy to spell, so we create a nickname of server, the TabaHost.
    :)