Kizzy and the pea coat

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I have always been taught not to dislike peple because of their race, etc. they are "god created" my mom used to say. We are all god's children..
    :zzz:
    Well, anyways, remember that pea coat I was telling you guys about?
    [​IMG]

Yeah that one. This is the second winter I have worn that thing, but I only wear it out like if I go out for some sort of event or something where I want to look half decent. I have worn it about 12 times in total.

I go to this church thing to try to get my head screwed on properly. Most people go to Florida this time of year, but I just go to the local church. There is this black lady there, a nurse, who has scary lookin teeth. In my mind, I call her Kizzy. Kizzy was this black lady from a TV series called "Roots" in the 1970's. It was about slaves in America. Black folks. Now I don't hate her, but I must say up front that I think she is one of those quite unattractive people who can't find a nice guy to bang her. I'm serious.

[​IMG] "Kizzy" from Roots

[​IMG] Kunte Kinte, a dude from Roots, Nomesayin'?

I am not attracted to her. At all. She however, likes to sit beside me and put her hand on my pea coat which I don't fuckin like. "How are you?" she asks. "oh not bad, and you?" I say. In my mind I am saying, "God those teeth are fuckin scary. I literally wouldn't fuck you for 5,000 bucks, even if I haven't wacked off in 5 days." If she sits near me again, I will get up and move away. That's body language for "You can't touch my cock". Right?

Why can't a girl that looks like Pam Anderson touch my pea coat?

Not sure why it bugs me so much. Maybe when I was a kid I saw planet of the apes late at night and woke up the next day changed a little. Makes me want to move to Germany or the Ukraine.

Anyway, I don't like this black lady touching my fuckin Pea coat. And today I bought a very nice Hilfiger shirt at winners and the lady at the checkout counter was black too and somehow when I got that shirt home it just didn't seem so great. Was planning on wearing it with my pea coat.

Sorry if this has offended anyone. I got nothin against black people. A lot of them make great car theives, you just have to explain the hotwiring thing. ;)

I can't wait until God kills me.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

You laughed, Admit it.

:D :nono:

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I'm still laughing........

If she looks like Leslie Uggams, teeth or no teeth I would do her instantly, no hesitation or second thought.. heck not even a thought at all !!!!

Besides that's what doggie position is all about......

"bend over baby and I'll drive..." :cool:

The funny thing was I was thinking yesterday about whatever happened to that coat you bought....

.......must have been that cheap Korean unfiltered sake I polished-off last night.

So, what do you wear when you're selling real estate?

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Looooool:D :D :D

5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

LOL !!!!

You sick fuck, mcloud.... sick !

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!

:@prayer:

6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member