KOcKtoberfest

Discussion in 'Warbirds Deutsch' started by Mcloud, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

"Okay, thanks for Koming everybody, and in a few minutes vee are gonna have Mkloud on stage in his lederhosen...Yes, I see some of you are starting to laugh...you remember what happened last year....HAHA...Vell, anyways, He's got a new pair of lederhosen and he's ironed out some of the flaws in his dance routine, and the stage is a little stronger too this year I see.."

[​IMG]

"Okay, now he's gonna show everybody how to impress all the hot chicks..You got to have at least a couple of beers, you get drunk to the point where you feel a little like rubber and you don't kive a fucken if you are being videotaped. Then you start jumping around like crazy and while all that shit is going on you start slapping your lederhosen...and if you can pull it off you start grabbing your shoes while your legs are up in mid air..By this time all the chicks will be getting a little Krazy. Okay Mkloud, that's enough..yes we know you have a big kocken, but we don't need to see it...Yes, yes, we know your lederhosen has an 10 inch heavy duty Kustom fly for your big Kocken...Okay folks, please turn off you Kameras.."

[​IMG]

Uhh anyway, I was born in a town called kitchener, Ontario, back in 68...It is the most heavily populated German town in Canada, it used to be called Berlin, at one time. Largest german festival in North America

"Here's to Lederhosen with big, 10 inch Velcro flys.....And once again thanks to Mkloud for showing us his Kock...and his lederhosen dance number thing too....
    Okay here we go, EINZ, ZWEI, DREI - SUFFA!"
    :@drunk: :UU: :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

festival of beer without any decent beer
    how sad

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Beck's makes a decent bottled beer.
    And there are these german wheat beers which i haven't tried yet but they are supposed to be good too.

4. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Beck's crap.
    There are decent beers made in Germany, but those are mostly local and are not exported.
    I found pleasure in drinking Leikem, which comes from the former east-german state of Thueringen, I also found the taste of some beers from Nordrhein Westfallen.
    But exported beers are crap.
    Being a Canadian you should have easy access to Polish beer, which (in general) tastes better.
    Ommiting popular brands like Tyskie and Żywiec (which do suffer from the very same illness german exported beers do suffer to - lack of good taste) go for less known brands like Perla Chmielowa (coming from my home city) or Zubr (which comes from Bialystok). These do have the crisp hoops taste i crave for in beer and enough alcohol to knock the competition down (both are 6% vol.).
    There are also strong versions of both lagers, which do have a content of around 8% alcohol, which comes without the spirit aftertaste of strong german lagers (Bavaria strong may have the content of 9% vol. but it tastes like a weak lager someone poured some spirit into).

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

In Canada I don't even think they sell Polish beer. I am not aware of it if they do...We buy Polish sausage, Wybora Vodka is excellent..and we have some very good looking polish girls here in Canada but Polish beer is almost unheard of imo.