Lebanon versus Israel:

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by ronin, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I agree. Had they wanted a piece of Germany to create their state, after all the suffering they had to endure at the hand of Germany, they'd have had every right to demand precisely that.

Well, they may be now, yes. I suppose the 3 failed Arab attempts at destroying Israel may have something to do with it.

Fully awake here. Did those violations begin to happen before or after the Arabs took their first shot at bulldozing Israel?

You are obviously completely impartial to the matter, huh? (NOTE: I don't claim to be ... but I put some amount of effort into seeing the other side of the coin, too.)

2. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

zOMG another politics debate on a video game BBS.
    this will certainly solve all war in east asia!!!1

3. Red Ant

Roland, I assure you if we ever need a demented little loser to comment our posts (for whatever reason) you'll be the first I go to, but for now you may return to whatever it is that demented little losers normally do.

4. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

@Roland: It's not that I like care to much for all this, but why you are so against constructive and free mind debate?

5. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

i have a 1.000 euro cheque for the person who show me a 'constructive' debate from dis forum

6. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

What about the "how to make a popcorn machine" thread?

7. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Kangaa, apparently it is ok for you to kill a few dozen people you have never seen in your life to get someone you don't even know where he is. A person kidnaps my brother and I go on a rampage mowing down people with a machine gun hoping someone returns him. Awesome!

What I also understand from your post is that refugee convoys and trucks with humanitarian aid seem to give the same signature as a Katyusha rocket launcher in the radar. And I explained to you that Hez is a part of Lebanon, they can't just say 'you make too much noise, raus!' to them. People will be (very) divided over kicking them out/destroying them and then you have a civil war. But why would you care about a civil war in Lebanon? Where the fuck is Lebanon anyway?? On the other hand an 'Israeli offensive to kick out the terrorists' sounds more righteous doesn't it?

The taliban used to be friends with the Amis and well, Israelis don't like the Palestinians and the US doesn't like Israel crying too loud so Hamass is branded as a terrorist group as well, very simple.

And by the way, I haven't served in the armed forces, I don't want to, but I have to! Awesome No2!

8. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Go Israel! :@popcorn:

9. saves

saves Well-Known Member

it´s easy in moment for israel
    who help israel??

10. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

I think your view is quite single sided. I have to disagree when you say arabs were not threatened by jews in any way. Wiping out population of several villages is what i consider threatening. From what i've read from brits who were in Palestine when it was "given" to jews tell me many of first settlers were hard-core zionists making terror raids and slaughtering palestinian inhabitants, while indigenous jewish populance lived more peacefully with palestinians. No doubt violence wasn't single sided like this or view of yours. People tend to respond to wrongdoings which will easily result in endless circle of revenge.

Here's some as narrow / progandized views from the other side:
    http://www.honestmediatoday.com/ZWC.wmv
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQ-x6tJf7E&mode=related&search=zionist

I think it all could have been avoided. If european countries were more tolenrant of jews this would not have ever happened. Brits "solved" this problem by "giving" palestine to jews. But now there is enough religious/nationalistic nutjobs on all sides of conflict so we won't ever see the end. Too bad that civilians have to suffer.

I wonder what kind of people voluntarily move there. I know many don't have choice but the live there, but what about the rest? It would be great if all the sane people could be offered chance to get out of there and decent living somewhere else and leave these fanatics killing eachother for their holy land.

Atleast we share the pessimism. Thinking it would get better anytime soon feels almost as naive as claiming democracy in Iraq where ca. 100 ppl are killed daily. I think both are lost cases mostly caused by stupid / selfish decisions of leadership of several european countries and US which has recently only made it worse.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
  11. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

@saddan
    No, they play human bomb because they believe that they will be rewarded in their afterlife, getting 6 million virgins to play with.
    And beacuse they are religiously retarded. They have, today, the religiosoty that existed in Europe for 500 years ago.
    Which to me is no strangeness, since their prophet lived approximatively 500 years after the carpenters son that was worshipped by our ancestors 500 years ago.

Now, please quote pulled-out pieces of my post and disprove it.
    Do you normally go by the name squirl, saddan?

12. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

let thread 'lebanon versus israel' be a symbol of middel east violence

this thread never will come to the resolution

let me say again but in diffrent way:

for each post of saddan it will now be 'hizbollah rocket attack'

response of kangaa is 'israel air strike'

rebuttal of saddan is 'suicide bomb on the bus'

rerebuttal of kangaa is 'ground invasion of lebanon'

i hope you watch the thread with me

and we see how even the small debate is as futile as the peace effort

13. Red Ant

When is this supposed to have happened?

14. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Before 1947...

15. Red Ant

A bit more precise if possible. I honestly haven't read or heard anything about that if it's true.

16. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Of course you havent heard or read, the mass media is filled with poor suffering jews killed by badass SS troops... Oh, poor poor jews...

17. Ziomek

Ziomek Well-Known Member

18. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

found dis vid about IDF commandos beating palestinians back in 80's

lookie

warning: a violent one

19. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

No, no.... that's Lesbo-non!

20. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

How very true.

Any free/democratic society that denies human rights in the name of religion forfiets the validity of those people to self rule.

When religious extremists are allowed to govern there is no free society.

The best solution is to remove all religious extremists from power in ALL those countries and form a new society sepparating Church and State, allowing freedom of PRIVATE religious schooling and enforcing a Bill of Rights to ALL residents. State schools shall be secular.

Too bad we can not do it in the USA.....