London's Penguin Stealing Terror

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Feb 20, 2006.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    LONDON (AP) - Penguins who had their chick stolen just before Christmas have hatched another egg at a zoo in southern England, officials said Saturday.

Kyala and Oscar's new chick was born Tuesday but has yet to be named and its sex was not yet known, zoo owner Derek Curtis said.

Three-month-old Toga disappeared mid-December from the Amazon World zoo on the Isle of Wight, off England's southern coast. The bird is presumed dead, as experts said it was too young to survive without its parents.

Zookeepers at the time said they believed someone may have stolen him to give as a Christmas gift, inspired by the popular film March of the Penguins.

There was no sign of forced entry to the pen but a thief would have been able to climb into the compound and carry the brown-white bird away.

Despite scores of reported sightings and an on-air confession from a man who called a television station to admit stealing the bird, Toga was not been found.

Zoo officials have installed closed-circuit television cameras and motion sensors to make sure Toga's expected sibling remains safely with his parents, who are a rare breed of penguin found on the southern coast of Africa [and London, England]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Aside from the point your making (whatever the fuck it is :confused: :D ), how much is being spent on security for a fuckin penguin?! :eek:

3. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Kinda was my point.

I was gonna praise you on the sheer astuteness or, um, brillia, uh, brilia, um, well, smartness of ya. But I can't spell half of what I want to say.

A penguin. A fuckin penguin.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear the thing is held hostage by Hindu Nationalists....

Blair will make a fruity speech [fuck I hate hearing even one single word out of that little faggot's mouth. How I DESPISE British elite].

Bush will anounce an aid package.

Canada won't print anything about it for fear of Hindu Nationalist calling on all India to embargo our trade. We send, well, um, what DO we send there? Bandages? Recycled rags?

Why is England so enraptured over a baby South African Penguin when there are MILLIONS of penguins living in Scotland? I think the fuckin Scots should stop clubbing them. I know, I know, things are tough in Scotland, especially since Ireland is booming and scots now have to comb the beaches for penguins, which they club and eat, raw, sometimes cooked, usually raw, they are so hungry, they just slit em open and eat em right there, even in FRONT of tourists.
    Wait. Tourists? WHAT TOURISTS. January 25th was a month ago... any tourists there have now gone home to vomit and take the cotton out of their ears.

4. --tin-

--tin- Well-Known Member

Look...when bird flu dessimates the chicken industry in the UK, all we will be able to eat is PENGUINS !!!

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

and ice cream :)

6. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

And whatnot.