Long long walk I took

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Jan 12, 2014.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Having profound memory loss makes each recollection an epiphany. I have to think about a thing for a while, maybe after thinking for a while, I can dream up what a thing had to do with me.
    Like Pemberton-Duffey Lake- Lilloet hike I did...... I wish I had brought a camera, but I didn't. I thought, Hell, I will use my Flesh Cam! Glib was that. Stupid.
    And here is still that flesh-cam, all fucked up.

-----------

Ha, most of my memories if writ, would get me in shit. I know what The Survivors are capable of, once they have my stuff, my books, my bank account, my stored memorabilia......
    I am pretty content, I like epiphanies, they make me feel very special, like a Great Explorer and adventurer.
    As you probably know, adventures are fun AFTER they are complete, and usually not during, when they are mostly looking for food or a way around a huge hole..... or that fucking bear that sat overnight waiting for me to come down from the tree she had 'caused' me to climb. I should write about that, on the other hand, all the Injuns who I told what happened said:
    White Man, why don't you buy this fine rifle? [for 500 bucks]

-------------------

I didn't want to carry something like that. Oh, they are no good mostly, except for hunting, and you don't hunt a bear that is stalking you. Impossible, she is hunting you, not visa versa. Is already too late.
    She left, I think, when she bit into a can of Sterno, or maybe it was the bug spray, the bear spray, or the Too Fucking Salty shitty dried meat I had, I think it was the spray, but I couldn't tell, I was high up, very uncomfortable and praying that fucker would bite the bear spray, that WAS in my pack, on the ground.
    Ya know what happens when a bear is dissatisfied after finding bugger all in a pack? [or getting sprayed by bug spray, or was it bear spray]...
    Uh, what does a bear do when dissatisfied about a found snack pack?
    Shits all around, pisses all around, claws, scratches, destroys.
    Oooh, yeah, sure I will write about it.
    Okay.
    Maybe.
    Um.
    Wait.

I was twenty or 21......
    Had a woman with me, for a while. She started to stink and complain, so I killed and ate her.....:nono: