magnum - take a closer look at this guy

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by --stec, Feb 8, 2003.

1. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Many will remember magnum from yesterday where he was that incredibly warping zeke over cv near f32. Well, such lags might happen (I think) with very unstable connection but today I saw him in action again - he was he177 and I got him at 20kft shooting his tail and 1 engine off. But then he didn't fall down but really really slowly started to descend in something that looked like a slow motion flat spin. I burned 20% fuel in spit at t75 just watching this guy gently spinning down from 20kft. Then few meters above earth - he stopped falling! Too bad I didn't catch that on movie but he was literally levitating there. It wasn't lag for sure - all other planes flew normally and he was firing back when I finally decided to finish him, also he blew up immediately after burst of 20mm hit him.
    So pls guys pay attention when you see magnum in the arena and don't forget to record if you see anything weird from him.

2. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

yes...i've seen that too...lag induction is a very simple task:mad:

3. magnum

magnum Member

hi all
    you may take a closer look at me, but in this case you are wrong stec--. I was surprised too when my he177 was descending like a leaf. I took the opportunity to fire at all red planes during the descent. Why not?
    But this must have been a programm fault and not a cheat.
    I would NEVER do so (no idea how anyway)! If i did, maybe my score looks more than yours.... chapeau!

4. -ASGAR

-ASGAR Well-Known Member

I had in those times when i flew in this game nearly every day , some flights in he177 and Ju88 and also 109 when someone shot me up and my tail went off .. i also didnt just fall down .. same experience like magnum ... a flatspin and fall like a leaf ..dont know what that is .. or in my ju88 someone shot my tail off i was burning and still flying without tail if i had not move my stick i would have flown over the map without problems ... but once i tryed to move the stick plane stalled .. or in 109 someone shot at me , wing .. tail .. flow away im burning ..plane went nose up and fall´s down like a slowmotion movie or even lost a wing during fuel fire and then i roll plane to the side and could fly with rudder and also climb during that .. something wired but that has nothing to do nor is it a prove to cheat in that way

5. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

i have to confirm - once i ditched from 4km without rear fuselage - like helicopter. Plane was 109F4.

6. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Ok then I must withdraw my accusations.

But magnum, next time you're asked to relog because of your terrible warps pls do it. And if relogging doesn't help pls stay away from arena until you get better pings.

7. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

stec!

few days ago when doing (a disgusting) CAP on a field that I cant recall, some enemy nailed me and rip off my rear fuse... but... my 109 was in a upping spiral... so I bailed out, got the ground and that sh** of 109 still there... (upping...) so... i got bailed, no kill counted for the pilot that shoot me... sad (but not for me... :D , sry), so bugs... not to do ( at least for us not-admins...)

8. heme

heme Well-Known Member

hi stec,
    sometimes I start playing wb with a good ping - everything seems ok. But after a while it slows down, becomes better then and so on.
    Before login you know nothing about the quality of the connection, and in the game it changes often.
    No reason for me, not to fly.