MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by looseleaf, Dec 19, 2010.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

2. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

3. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

5. looseleaf

Hey Jac.. what bus do you take there in Finland?

Ha ha ha.... that was very funny..

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

'what bus'

..don't get it.

explain pls

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

shhhh, he's drawing a Christmas Card ;)

8. looseleaf

Really?

... the bus driving over the cobblestone road??? the old man saying that about his daughter......

:rolleyes:

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Oh... I thought you haven't watch the clips since I haven't ... but that's wat a wanker dooo at least it's the best thing a teenager can experience, too flat roads here etc..

:)

PS. ..and 15 pound porkham waiting with rutabaga casserole, carrot casserole and salad from boiled beetroots carrots potatoes apples and pickled cucumber with maybe a glass or 2 of good redwine..hopefully surrounded by loved family with calm athmosphere and tiny xmastrees aroma flowing in the air..

eat me!

[​IMG]

or me

[​IMG]

i'm swine-hog-oinker.

-merry xmas :)

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Barak croaked Chistmas day [Julian], 2008, Dec 25. Let's all have a fly, okay? Say, all you Christians will be in shitty shape at Dec 25, I bet 2 or even 3 of you would fly in some sort of formation?
    Where Steve went, he is watching, he will understand if no-one wants to take the time and fly a missing man formation on THE GOD-THING DAY or THE SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR THING DAY. But he won't like it very much, NIETHER WILL I, if you remaining fuckers don't get up off your arses and find an hour you can all agree on and fly around in a circle and then auger in with one last guy flying away, off-map... EH?

11. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Well that was very polite and respecting posting towards others xmas peace & feeling.How come you think christians will have 'shitty' feeling on 25th dec.? Well, hope you feel absolutely great as you seem to do, at least now.Allthought I think it makes people around you glad that you worry about a feelings of the dead people who are watching you all the time, and you don't care anything about the feelings of the living ones among your beatiful wisely lived life you have got as a gift.Or have you? Or what? Well, keep it up & coming pal.U rule!

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Shitty shape to fly during Christmas yeah! It doesn't mean you are a shitty person, it means you won't have the time or energy or inclination to fly freehost missing man on Christmas. Don't be offended.
    Looks like lots of people here don't care about a dead guy.
    Out.

13. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Hez, I will be available 25th dec, but guess to you a very early hour, me being a few hours ahead timewise. (like 6 or 7 I never can recall how much it differs, but I am usually dying to get in bed the time you are dyin to get online so...:p)

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Well as far as merry xmas goes, it is now the 26th of December. Christmas is over..I did have a nice dream on the night of the 24th...came home from church and had some chocolates and before I knew it I was out like a light..when I was asleep I had this dream that Pam Anderson poured Grand Marnier all over my super pumped up cock and just as she was about to blow me I said "look, you're just too old, you've been around". Then my dream ended.

Stuff like that happens when you get to be 42. You'll understand one day.

Somebody got me a bottle of cheap Canadian three year old stuff. "Special Old" it's called. It's kind of malty and heavy on the spice, like stuff your grand dad would like. And I got this (non paki) indian jacket.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]"Nice cock Mcloud!"

[​IMG]
    Indian jackets were made popular by a certain guy from Quebec, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, who was our prime minister, now he is dead. His non paki indian jacket is now in a museum. My jacket is better than his.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I went to MA today [26th Dec]. I told the ten people there that I was going to the TA and I wanted a 'Missing Man' formation to be flown for my friend, Steve Dzurek [1961 - 2008]. 6 guys came. Nobody argued, we all flew together, one guy seemed to have good idea, the rest of us fell in beside him. Then another guy said, "Let's do this thing!" and we all did. And we flew together and we weren't perfectly formed [hard to do without rehearsal] and we flew for a little while, together, for a man some in the little group didn't remember or didn't know. And it was nice. I think Barak/Wulfie, where-ever he is, if he is watching, liked that.
    Thanks everyone. Pictures soon.

16. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

wouldn't you also send us a pic of that too.

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Nice Bimbo Biles!:
    [​IMG]

[That fuckin Mac guy doesn't look at my stuff, so this isn't a reply to him, why the fuck do I bother? (he thinks I am the reason he is mad as a fuckin hatter)]

18. looseleaf

Bullshit ! Take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itThTYZ1e4E

This is a film clip from 1967. The guy in the jacket is a Canadian named Neil Young, like maybe you've heard of him?

Here the SOBs cut-out the music track, but half way through the vidio, Neil Young starts to sign and you see his jacket very well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEqLh4-Ouck&feature=related

Here there's a bootlegged version of the same session but with the sound:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ValangnJQa4

and THAT is one VERY COOL JACKET, then in 1967 and now..... :super:

:cheers: