Microshit(soft)

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Here's some throwing gas to Hezey's bonfire ;)

Goddamaged finnish Nokia with new co. Steven Elop vent to company Microsoft...stocks sunk immediatly...but whateva...

Here's some info of that company.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Blackberry is having a big sale right now. It is android based thingie, what is it called, PageBook? FacePlay? PlayBook OKay, that's the one.
    200.00 Canadian instead of 500 and if you buy 2 you get another. Great for Christmas, and they don't have MS in em [yet].
    Thay company undersold over the last quarter so they are offering that discount price and they just extended the cutoff date, because, apparently, they have sold, hundreds of thousands of em. And they wanta sell some more.
    Damn I wish I had a couple hundred bucks.

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Me too dear Looseleaf.

You know what.

I just keep whining and complaining to all the sht that comes to my way all the time and more and more, with constantly increasing amount and speed, which has become allmost totally unbearable and very hardly logically understandable as I understand this world and this life alltogether.

Due that, I get more, more and more pissed off and angry to everything and to all, and this way my whole life and my consciousness is in total pain and un-understanding state with fear of unknown and all I know also...

..And that just keeps the angels of love that are around us to help and guide us on our path of human life if we are willing to accept their love with humblicity and honor ;

AWAY FROM MEEEE !!!!

...and that's great and makes my life worth living, and also wonderful journey to my fellow brethen, dear Looseleaf. :rolleyes: + :D

(grhm)

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

One of these days there is going to be a class action lawsuit against microsoft for releasing the horrifying products he allows on the market.

Even some of the basic day to day messages you get when using windows are mental.

like why is it that when I uninstall some microsoft product from my PC i get this message "checking for installed components" Like what is that for? just uninstall what I asked DUH.

6. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Even Microsoft don't use their own SHIT! :turret: :dura:

[​IMG]

7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Mr.PC vs. Mr.Mac

Huh Huh x 100 :

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  8. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I keep telling people....I have Windows XP installed here. Never had it crash on me. It's been copied onto different larger hard drives and 3 different computers. Most stable OS I've ever had. I'll never go Vista/Win7. It ain't broke, so it don't need fixin'. ;-)

On another note.....soooome people keep reinstalling their Linux over and over, tweaking it constantly....what's wrong with that picture? OS problems? ;) :deal:

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

u just don't get it do you?

10. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Oh dear.....

[​IMG]

11. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

You just don't get it do you? To whom that post is adressed to?

Take a guess.

12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Your alternate personality? The nice jacobe, the sad jacobe, the love happy jacobe or the discombobilated jacobe?

13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

wtg man! You are a man.

You just don't get it do you.

Constant miserable alw? Hope you have moods and feelings in your great life or do you?

14. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I knew a guy once who had a boat. he worked on the boat all the time, was tearing it down and slappin it back together all the time, he broke it sometimes and he could get parts for to repair it for real cheap and he didn't like the downtime that cause him havin one boat, so he got another one, for cheap too. He has a canoe in his pocket. Costed him a nickel.

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

hey guys I am having a computer problem, I will describe it, hopefully someone can help.

I know my internet connection is working, it is high speed, but when ever I click on a link, I get a message "can't display webpage" and then a little button that says "diagnose connection problem".

Whenever I get this problem, I just click the "back" button and then reclick the link and it then explorer loads the webpage properly, no problem. I just seem to be getting this message that it cant display the webpage a lot now, about 50% of the time when I click on a link, I am getting this annoying message but my connex is good.

anyone know what the problem is? how do I get back to normal surfing the internet. I use win7 home premium and internet explorer.

17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

try firefox 8.0 best browser i've used. with 'no script' and 'video cacheviewer' and 'download helper' add-ons in...no commercials and very fast browser.

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

thx for help jacobe. ;-)
    I think this problem I am getting is related to some sort of timeout. If a web page doesnt load in a few seconds, I get a message "cant display webpage" "diagnose connection problems", even though I have a good connex and i know the webpage is fine.

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I once had a Win 2000 Pro licence... and that is the sole system, that has not crashed on me. Win XP - several times. Win Vista - well... I had it for a year and a half on one of my laptops... let us say that clear - never, ever again.
    Win 7 - 4 stands right now (including the one using Vista previously)... some crashes occured... app crashes, but never a blue screen... this system has a better record with me, than the win XP... comparable only with the 2000 Pro.

So I do think, that MS's most stable system was the 2000 Pro (since I've used it for a longer period of time, than the "7")... the second place is taken by the "7"... and only after that, the XP.

Vista was all crap, we will agree... but the "7" is far above the XP... at least as far as my experience with those is considered.

20. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yeah, Windows 7 (as far as I can tell) is very stable. I've had some crashes, but they weren't caused by Windows 7 (shitty ATI Radeon drivers ... full of bugs).