My wife is looking to visit Brasil.

Тема в разделе "Warbirds Portunhol", создана пользователем alexzi, 28 фев 2005.

1. TS
    alexzi

alexzi Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Hi guys, my wife wanna visit Brasil and willing me to ecscort her. She saw a lot of soap movies on TV - is that reality or how it is corespond to real life? What is the best time to go, what is the best places to visit?
    please, be honest in your "INHO"..

2. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
  3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    no afi, they'll go to a civilized place, not to NY city...

4. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    FU afi...
    this is not USA with its sick ppl

alexzi, i think the best time to come is in the summer... or maybe a little bit before or after (things are cheaper, less tourists, etc...), like november or march.
    IMHO, the most beautiful place I´ve ever been in Brasil is the island of Fernendo de Noronha, I strongly recommend it!
    But there are a lot of other nice and beautiful places, like brazilian northeast shore, where you´ll find a lot of great beaches.

What exactly are you looking for? Adventures, parties, rest...what?

5. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Is this your Boyfriend, afi?

6. Eddiev

Eddiev Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    One more time: Screw you, asshole!
    If you wanna be raped, go to NY, so dont bore us with those idiot comments! your fucking racist! dont talk about the countrys that you dont know about!

Alexzi

Well, I'm from São Paulo, the biggest city in Country. here we got a thousand of partys (no beaches, sry :( ), historical places and Hotels.
    If you like the life style of the big citys, come to São Paulo, otherwise, i suggest the Itajaí Valley, at Santa Catarina - Southlands. there are much city's founded by German immigrant's. Santa Catarina have lot's of nice Beaches (Like Navegantes and Camboriú). if you like the most pretty beachs in the world and intense summer all the year, you must go to the Northeast lands. man, you must ride all those sand hills inside of a 4x4. it's really crazy!
    If you like to rest and watch the Brazilian Folk Dances, you must visit Belem - Pará or Salvador - Bahia.
    Dont forget to visit Rio de Janeiro! he is the Brazil postal card! :D
    Well man, we live in a nice and pretty country, but with different styles of culture in each State. but one thing: Make sure, wherever you come, you will be always welcome and received with all hospitalitty of the Brazilian People.

7. vitaca

vitaca Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    FU Racist!!!

8. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    hahahahahaha you guys need to realize a joke when you see it :)

9. Stuka

Stuka Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    B!

Take it easy my brother...if you and your wife is coming to Brazil, bileave me...you are on the paradise...if you come to south...here...above to PR, between SC and RS...great!!!!! Now summer it´s fineshed and winter is bignner...she´ll filling at home...
    If you want a place too hot, stay on north, like Ceara, bahia..may be Manaus...and pls, dont preoccupy yourself, Brazil is too dangerous like your cockpit...and you know, here, NY or Vativano..check your six..always!!!
    Welcome to our country...

Последнее редактирование: 1 мар 2005
  10. ppedott_vibora

Симпатии:
  11. ppedott_vibora

Симпатии:
    Joke?
    Joke?

A racist manifestation of stupidity, ignorance and lack of respect with Black people and one country is NOT a joke, your impotent Moron...

Again, by the second time for me is time to use the most powerfull weapon, the .ignore.

12. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    I have many black friends, I am by no means racist at all. Apparently senses of humor are very different in Brasil.

13. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Симпатии:
    LMAO! These Brasilian ghetto guys hurt.

14. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    My parents live in the Itajaí Valley, in the city of Balneario Camboriu. I go there 2 or 3 times per month. Like Eddiev, its another place I strongly recommend! Great beaches, parties, beautiful landscapes, and places to rest!

Some pictures of B. Camboriu and Itajai Valley beaches:

Balneario Camboriu
    [​IMG]

Canto Grande e Mariscal
    [​IMG]

Praia da Tainha
    [​IMG]

Praia da Sepultura
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are from internet... I have hundreds of good ones at home that I took, if you want, just email me.

The best parties are here: Warung Beach Club :D

Lots of things to do here!!!!!

:cheers:

Последнее редактирование: 1 мар 2005
  15. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Симпатии:
    You'd better come to Hungary. Finest place in the World, I mean it.

[​IMG]

16. visk

visk Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Well, Brazil is a very large country, and it is difficult to "absorb" in one trip. There are a lot of cultures, mix of cultures, and each region have distinct aspects.

If you like beaches, Brazil has about 7000 kms of coast and hundreds of beaches to choose. Many consider northeast beaches the best ones, but it is difficult to choose. In northeast there are many beautiful historical cities, too, like Natal, Belem, Fortaleza, Salvador, Recife, and Fernando De Noronha (very nice place, a must!). The northeast culture and people is a a interesting mix of Portuguese and African.

I like south of Brazil very much. I strong recommend the city of Santa Catarina and Balneario Camboriu, It have about 40 excellent beaches, and both the cities are very pleasant too. In south there are several beautiful cities (similar to German cities and other european cities, because the european migration) like Gramado, Canela, Blumenau. The climate is similar to the european, too.

I dont like big cities to live, but to visit is fine. I lived some years in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, i did not have big problems, but i dont like transit, great distances, pollution, mass of people, unsecurity and other typical problems of huge cities. But
    there are very good places near Rio de Janeiro: Angra dos Reis, Buzios, Cabo Frio and Arraial do Cabo. Rio de Janeiro is like a "party-city", São Paulo is different, it´s a "work-city", a nervous centre, and seems New York in many aspects. There are very good restaurants, and a lot of Italian restaurants because many italians had come to São Paulo. But, is not a beautiful city for me, its like a "grey city" and no beaches :)

17. ppedott_vibora

Симпатии:
    And, If you come to Porto Alegre (see the pics: http://www2.uol.com.br/guiapoa/cartoes/poa/1-9.htm after click at "voltar"), besides the best quality-of-life city in Brasil you also will get the company of the most gallant Braziliens, like Me, Franz, Alemao (These lives at just in front at "Parque da Redenção", and franz study at UFRGS), Ricedd, Mikers, Tiefox, Warrio... :D

18. vitaca

vitaca Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Só para os brasileiros: Mandaram bem, seus guias turísticos... talvez qdo tiver tempo eu visite algum desses lugares, hehehe.

19. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    ricedd: the paradise ;)

kutya: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20. Eddiev

Eddiev Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Vitaca, quando se mora numa nação que dá gosto de viver, o mais certo é sair por aí divulgando as belezas de nossa nação, não é verdade? :D
    Começando com a beleza do Sul, a agitação daqui do Sudeste, o calor do Nordeste, o verde do Norte e as riquesas de fauna do Centro-Oeste :D
    Se quiser vir pra São Paulo, pode vir que te garanto mostrar a cidade inteira em Uma Semana, tu vai até cansar de ver tanta coisa :D

Well... São Paulo isn't "too much grey" :D like Visk said. we have nice parks, lots of partys (Flash, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Techno), lots of Historical places (yeah, that is a great caracteristic of my city) like the Ipiranga Museum, Immigrant Museum, Art Museum and lots of other's.
    Yeah, we have a piece of Italy here, like visk said. some parts on the east side of the city, like mooca and bexiga, have lots of influence of the italian immigration. lots of Italian restaurants (yeah man, the better pizza's in the world are here, at São Paulo!).
    Yeah... this is a Work City. the major part of the country economy is here. but why not visit us? :D you are always welcome!