New Graphicengine for Warbirds

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Maletin, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

Does somebody want to integrate our Flight- and Damagemodel in the famous Microsoft Flight-Simulator?
    Read here

1 person likes this.
  2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

is it 99$ "per player"?

3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Caveat:
    I never was expert at scenario design, BGLs or airfiles or whatever the fuck those are called. I just PLAYED the games.

Uh, which game would this stuff be based on? FS 10? [cough]
    FS 9?
    Ho hum.

CFS1, 2 or 3??:
    I haven't played CFS3 online. Offline, it was unmanageable, a wriggle-fest. Twitchy as hell.
    That may have been because I used stock EVERYTHING while trying it out and rejecting it as useful for anything but a drinks coaster. I rejected it before getting to know it very well. Gave it to a neighbour kid [who doesn't play it].
    CFS2 was alright, I don't recall client events affecting other players world's. One player breaks a building with bombs and no-one else sees it on their side, for example.
    It would be nice to allow for much help from the community, designing planes and vehicles and terrain and scenarios. Open architecture or whatever that is called, is kind of neat.
    When I was playing online, it wasn't long before I began playing and remained from then on, playing with nothing BUT 1% craft and "FR, 100% fuel, nofun," bugs and all. It was fun, except that cheaters rampaged and were very difficult to deal with, but this was in The Zone and that other thing, the matching thing, I can't remember the name, you know the one? It is from Cz, I think, but I forget the name of it.
    CFS1 anyone remember the Hawker Hurricane? :mad:
    Remember games where host would form a game and state, "No hurris!"? Mod based games were rife with cheaters. "Stock only" was rife with Hurricanes. 190 was a brick. P-51 was deadly in the right hands and a turkey in the wrong ones.
    CFS2 remember the George? :mad:
    I dunno. I think much of it's [cfs1 2 or 3] potential success or failure depends the server side. If some bright hackers could pull off a working server software, one without many of the disadvantages of the original, it might be fun.

I can't understand much of the goof-speak in the thingie contained in the link. It seems typical of the goof-speak used in Industry, Business and Government and I never did dig that crap, I can't get past the first implimentation of the word "implimentation." I also despise the deployment and use of the term "deployment and use."
    Reintegration, innovate, solution, visualization and "augment existing solutions."
    Main reason I never got educated or trained to take on managerial work is the fact I would have assaulted people who spoke or wrote to me such crap.
    Not arakana, but doublespeak, doubletalk, bafflegab and active swindling.

That said, I would be interested. NOT as a developer, of any sort [I am incompetent in engineering matters] but as a player or tester.
    :rolleyes:

Spit 1a OTW Honolulu, Hawaii. FS9:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007