New SUV! Hey Vanderhoof skidoo team, what do ya think?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Dec 30, 2012.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Fertile crescent is in passenger seat.
    Big daddy is driving.

They are a multimillion dollar search when they roll that thing into a ravine, see, even now, when it is new, they are driving along a sidehill gouge.
    Will tip that thing over and hide in a ravine, not to be found 'til April. Nice fuckin camouflage! Wonder if it's bottom is white? Or maybe the same colours as their fucking canoe....
    Strange, but I guess the canoe wont fit in the back seat, where their fucking sandwiches and cola are....

[​IMG]
    Okay, there is room for the canoe on the roof rack.
    No, wait, what roof rack?
    Uh, nothing up there..
    No roll bars.
    No spot lights.
    No moose bar [on front]
    Where is the winch or even a come-along? I know, it could be in a little aerodynamic slot, right?
    I bet on the back end is some of those chrome testicles hanging off the tow bar, if there is one.

Every winter my brethren have to fork out tax dollars to pull these fucking Germans and their fertile crescent out of holes in the back country.
    There is some debate about whether or not they should be billed for the search and rescue.....
    But that would be kinda unfair, especially if they have died in the bottom of the ravine, who is to pay the bill?

We gotta post a black box warning on travel tickets, write in in German and Jap.

Warning, if you leave hotel, you forfeit your life insurance, best you stay inside, liquor store is nearby, always, in Canada.
    Have a nice stay.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The thing is white.
    No bars on front. No winch on front. No hitch on front. No spot-lights atop. How much turning radius, No, really...
    No roll bars, but maybe it is inside the cabin? [sure].
    What sort of support, exactly do those tracks provide? What are they for?
    I think they are for a road.
    It won't go on real snow, it will go in it.