North American Servers?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Daggett, Jul 23, 2000.

1. Daggett

Daggett New Member

Does anyone know of any Warbirds freehost servers that are located in north america? i'm always getting disconnected from this one.

1 person likes this.
  2. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Daggett, if iEN will know any North American FH server - they will make every possible thing to arrest people who run it.

We are protected by Russian laws that allow any reverce-ingeneering of any programm if it is done to achieve compatibility with your own product.

Our relations with iEN are very funny. First mr. Littman wrote an angry letter to me and said that they will get us through American Embassy in Moscow, probably supposing that we should go and surrender to the marines guarding it. Then he started threating Aike, calling him bad words and telling testimonials about Russia itself, it's politics, and role in global history, comparing us, Eastern barbarians to the Great American Democracy...

After I interfered (I speak English a little better then Aike) and tried to offer assistance - HotSeat wrote a very strange letter to me, the only thing I understood was that they are unable to "get" us in a legal way - they'll try "non-traditional" ways. To me it meant that they will try to use local bandits to force our server down. Meanwhile mr. Littman called ne an "imbecilic communist bastard" and promiced that I'll spend the rest of my life in jail. He also told me to read Adam Smith, probably don't knowing that his economical theory is one of the sources of Marxism [​IMG]

So, they are always ready for a witch-hunt. We have to use conspiration here. Maybe I am paranoid, but please avoid using callsigns that are known on iEN here. Just in case they keep an eye on Russian server...

------------------
    --
    With respect,
    Pavel Pavlov,
    wb:boroda
    Commissar 25th IAP VVS

3. George

George Member

It seems that the server connection to the Russian server by way of those in North America (Canada to be precise) is, as of late, not working..wish it was...miss the Ju88A runs against them 'Reds' <g>

Any suggestions as to what may be causing the failure to connect to the server?

Thanks again....
    George
    55th squad

4. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Try connecting at weekends. And try different
    proxys, i think you can get most of time "green" connect that way.