on retrieviving lost loggin info...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by By-Tor, Jan 3, 2004.

1. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I am just getting back to Warbirds FH on a new computer and cannot remember how to log in to server as By-Tor.
    Can anyone supply me with that information or please tell me who can get this info for me?
    Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year!! ;)
    Your American friend, Richard West

Oh...CHECK 6!! ;)

2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

byt yes itwould be nice to have you airborn once again :) oh check out the thread "HAPPY F*CKING NEW-YEAR, BUTTWIPES!" UF/ -ivan- posted there and it looks like he may be able to help you with your old password etc. now get your butt back in here we need ya. <S>

bullet

3. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Thx bud! And LONG TIME! Been major changes in my life- just getting back to 'normal'. Cant wait to join the fray ;) . Waiting for response from email to Ivan Thx again See you up!
    Getting the hang of this again is fun and the quality of enemy pilots has grown. Been keeping my head on a swivel, and the deaths have been diminishing. If I can only find my old gunsight now :cheers:

Tor

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

tattoo your login on your right shoulder :)
    this nick or that, the matter is that you fh-borne again.

5. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    JEESUS!!!!!
    I been flying as
    "barfy-"
    and
    "Smegma"
    and
    "Jewboy"
    and "Muslim"
    and
    "CatPoo"
    and
    and
    Cause I was told, "NEVER EVER bother Ivan, he is THE LORD and will SMITE YOU!!!!!"
    Alright, I guess, seein' as I am kind of famous here (well, a little), maybe I could, one day, log on as "Biles-" and REALLY piss two guys off (you know who you are, you two petty, argumentive cocksuckers)......

Then again.......

6. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

hey, you're taking all the good names - i was going to try jewboy & muslim --- i guess i can use jewguy & moslem...someone said you are -mary- also