Onde está a thread sobre mudanca de rota de CV ?

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by Saddan, May 29, 2006.

1. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Onde está a thread sobre mudanca de rota de CV ?

Onde está aquela thread ?
    Where is the cv route change thread ?

Censorship ?

2. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

aparrently (he doesn deny) -exec- deleted a thread in this sub-forum, where there was a debate about a democratic model for TH operations, including the cv commands. He got out of arguments and simply deleted the thread without further explanations.

I will suspend my participation on TH project until he backs down from this action. Russian admins are complacent about this kind of abuse of power. But i expect that TH admins aren´t...

It´s ridiculous how much someone could be so upset by someone proposing a democratic model for the server, maybe the admins opened the door thinking that they would keep the brazilian developers in the same line of thinking as they. But the democracy thing made someone start to feel upset and insecure... But i cant understand why... -exec- is an adult afterall...

Why would a adult man resort to this kind of reaction because of something so ... low ?

Last edited: May 29, 2006
  3. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

-exec- has NOTHING to do about the suspend of that thread.
    As moderator of TH sub forum, I, BY MYSELF decided to close that thread due the way the discussion was taken...

Your assertives like this:

Not only is an unpolite way to arguing, but in some of that shows clear (TO ME) prejudice full against Russian People in a general way.
    So, I will not allow those intolerance shit in a subforum that Archer relied on my judgement to moderate.

Next time, prior to make accusations to people that dont agree with you, try to find the truth before...

About your "participation" on TH project: Feel free to do whatever you want to do. I dont care. I just agree to allow you to join as one especial and personal defference to an alemao ask.
    I dont like you way to address your point of view;
    I dont like your childish way to argue
    We will not be a hostage of such childish things, if you dont want to join as other joined, ok, go away!
    You disrrespect franz- and me:
    In a way that we never did with you.
    I ever was as polite as i can in all answers i gave regarding your questions and suggestions.

Btw.: If franz- and alemao still decide to use your work, no problem, also go ahead. but do not count on me, kid...

Btw2.: .changecvroute command will be used exclusivelly in scenarios. will NOT be used in normal RPS.

And at last:
    Its not about censorship, moron, is about education, respect, tolerance, team work and adult arguing.

2 -exec- : Really sorry...

1 person likes this.
  4. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Vibora, -exec- é desafeto antigo, e eu devolvo o que ele fala na mesma moeda.

Agora voce APAGAR a thread sem avisar, já fala bastante do seu caráter. Eu faço as coisas NA CARA.

Boa sorte com seu projetinho de fundo de quintal.

5. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

From the momment you DELETED the thread, you made impossible for any other to read BOTH SIDES.

And talk about "adult arguing".

Now go back suck russian balls. -You are exec-´s lapdog.

People did tried to convince me to not get involved (i will not say who) in your project, because you are a bunch of son of bitches (in his words). But i tried, for the overall users who would have a good end product.

"Nem trepa nem sai de cima."

6. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Saying that russians in general dont know what democracy is... This is fact, not prejudice. You are simply REMOVING free speech.

7. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Eu digitei um caralho de 10 paginas de um livro e 1 mes e meio depois NINGUEM da resposta nenhuma...

O que voce acha ?

Nem trepa nem sai de cima MESMO.

8. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Like if you can write a damn line of code, hahaha !

9. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

:)

1 person likes this.