operation megacock

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Attention tourists: beware thick crust paki pizzas

Dear Redant,

Canada is nice, but the pizzas here are all made by Pakis, except these thin crust ones....We haven't tried the thin crust ones yet, but apparently the locals prefer them over the other "fuckin crap"

Excuse me a minute, I have to.... brechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  2. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

You guys are just pumped that now the US dollar is falling like a freaking stone :) Enjoy these moments in history, but we are not as weak as you imagine ;)

3. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

wats wrong with a weak currency?

more people buy ur shit

just ask the chinese

4. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

ding hao
    night soils have never been more easily available

5. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Greek cooks fell in love with Pizza abck when they were being pushed around by the Hungry Romans. They took Pizza for their own and loved it and that was a long long time ago. We talkin millenia here, see?
    I find there are many many fine Greek Chefs who labour over their pizzas also and care very much about making a nice big meal and keeping customers happy, so typical of Greek restaunteurs. Seems greek chow is all about leaving the place all full to the teeth and happy. I like Greek food very very much.
    Hell, in General, I like ethnic Euro dishes. My tribe comes out of there a long time ago [a long time for a North American descended from invaders, that is]. There are people here who cannot trace roots to anywhere else, sometimes called "Injuns," but of late, the labels don't stick to well, current, those people are called, "First Nations." Their cooking is really nice too. Well, the people on this coast, who were filthy rich and didn't have to follow herds and ate like kings....
    Key Riced! All I have in the fridge is some Hamburger Helper and a loaf of bread.

6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

you guys eat crap, paki or not paki

here is good stuff! and best of all - i make it with my own hands (not the ones on the picture, lol!) - takes about 3 hours
    [​IMG]

- no crust there at all. but you need to know a bulgarian to make it for you. or a turk, or a greek maybe. BTW thats all american products in there (picture from some bg professor living in america) so it works even in there!
    But in bulgaria is even better because products are not plastic. :p

7. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

and here is a crust only, which is even more delicious!
    as one friend said when she tried it - "this is not food but some magic that makes you alive again!
    my stomach now tells me it is so joyful!"

[​IMG]
    this takes only about hour and a half today, although to our grandmothers it took many hours and fine skill to stretch out the dough leaves to paper thickness.

it always goes along with airan, which finds a more mixed acceptance among foreigners (especially those used to the sweetened fruit "yoghurt" crap)
    [​IMG]

please, keep arguing whether thick- or thin-crust canadian pizzas and crisps with chicken or onion taste is better!
    meanwhile i will eat some of gods' food blessed by millennia of research and rigorous selection! :p :D :fly2:

8. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

lol, just saw rudeboy's post which kindaf repeats me
    there is no greek pizza. greeks probably took it as their own when they arrived in America.
    when a dumb white enters an ethnic place he expects and likes to find a pizza, doesnt make the difference if the title above was in greek, italian or pashtun.

9. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I started lookin at that fuckin hallucinogenic table cloth. Jesus fuck me, that is fuckin harsh.
    Listen, I could spend no more time at that table than it takes to sit down, before I started havin a real hard fuckin time.
    Can't be hallucinatin or even THINKIN about hallucination while at table. See, even thinkin such things like, "SHould I one day, hallucinate?" "Have I hallucinated This Actual Thing before (I have hallucinated this before, an odd type of deja vu)"
    and the most dangerous one of all
    "This isn't real, I have to get away from here - AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    That one is a bad one and won't get you invited back.
    see? Well, one as sensitive to that sort of dangerous mental something-enics as I don't get near table clothes like that, you can spot us by sidling on up to a loaded table with that tablecloth on it, and look around. See the guy there who is not looking down? He is like a guy in a CHanging room, at the gym, see? Well, that guy is thinkin about hallucinatin. DOn't go up to him and wave your hands in his face or do that funny thing with wavey fingers, you will liable tip him from the balance he is trying to keep and you wind up the guy dropping his plate and frantically, blindly [becuase he can't see, or trust what he sees, he is blind, kinda, not trusting anything, especially the bats] and fleeing, screaming and you will be the asshole of the dinner party.

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Grobar yeah that stuff looks pretty good. What is the first picture? Is it Goulash? I thought goulash was Hungarian or something...

The other stuff looks OK too, but I just can't eat pure pastry stuff, looks like Redant tried to make a substantial crust pizza at home then saw the crust was a little too thin so he said "Oh look!! anyone want some free Bulgarian gourmet pizza with no toppings?" "It's awesome".

While the huddled masses fought like savages for this stepped on danish of a pizza crust wannabe aborted pizza, he got started on something a little thicker, but not akin to the hell he's gonna get when he come to Canada and makes the mistake of thinking that a medium crust Paki pizza is at all similar to the regular or even thick crusted stuff he gets in germany.

It's just not the same.

And that stuff at the bottom looks like some kind of thick cream or yogurt with uhh dill spice leaves? or is it cucumbers? I see garlic too. Yes The European diet is better overall than what we get in North America..Over here you have big corporations where some fat slob says "How can we make the most amount of money from the most amount of people?" This is the only question anybody in the food industry has. "how can we get people to spend their money on our food products"

You know coca-cola? It is originally an American product, it had COCAINE in it. To get people addicted so they would drink it all the time....Now they put trans fats and MSG and major sugar and salt to try to get you addicted so you keep eating all this crap and when you are 40 you look 50 and so on..

In Europe people say "hey, this stuff my grandma made tastes good, lets have it again some time, now turn off the fuckin TV"

"let's go get some groceries....Everyday we need fresh groceries"

I see Portuguese people in Canada that buy fish fresh EVERYDAY. They don't go to regular supermarkets at all. They don't get fat. Everybody else is fat.

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Damn right. Give your grandmothers antreds' email pls.

To:
    antred@grosserfrosch.de
    Subject: paper thickness

Dear Antred,

You young man from Germany!! You need listen to old lady from Bulgaria!! WE make paper thin crust! iT very good!, Not like garbage substantial crust Canadian Paki "pizza" you like but not yet try!! You go to Canada and ask for Thick crust Pizza!! HA!! YOU FOOL!! Maybe you can PM Mcloud madman and ask for him airline courier you Paki Pizza, it takes 12 hours get to your home!! you can re-heat and PUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
    :eek:

Bye Now!!

12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

No more nonsense about thin crusts! Do yoo vunt Blitzkrieg? :mad:

13. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

The pastry leaves are each thin but to make the pastry on the picture you put many of them together - say fifty. Crazy, huh? But is a thing that brings you closer to heaven when you eat it!
    :fly2:
    Today the raw leaves are made by machines and you get them fresh in the shop. As the rule goes, if you get a real grandma-stretched ones is far more succulent. I have had this chance only once many years ago In - The - Mountains. You need to find a real old-style hard-working loving grandma (baba) to be putting this amount of effort for you!
    Here is a portrait of one baba.

[rolland once tried to insult me, as is his usual manner, that i am into granmothers. it is actually completely true.]

Gulash is in a pot. we have that too but not spicy like hungarian. thing above has mostly the same ingredients but baked in an oven. is called "giuvetch". Well, in fact, I dont know - this is how we make them in our family, i dont know the "official recipe", maybe even on next street people use different products?
    we call gulash simply "giuvetch in a pot". main difference is type of meat - in the oven-dish is best to use pork chops from behind the ribs, while the gulash becomes best with "teleshki shol" - the meat from the neck of young calf.

In fact I have a big problem now, i really wanted to cook the pot dish recently but I dont know what is the word for that specific meat in english to buy it in the shop! Any help?

[​IMG]

Airan is just cold yoghurt diluted with water to drink (and sometimes salt, turks like it with lots of salt, brrr). But use real yoghurt, the one that goes off on the next day. Because it is, basically, rotting milk. Is very refreshing in the summer!
    If your supermarket "authentic greek yoghurt" doesnt go off on the third day in the fridge - its some plastic stuff. it hasnt even sniffed lactobacillus bulgaricus.

On the photo are pictured ingredients that you add to make it into a sort of summer soup. Tarator. You can add also walnuts.
    If you strained the yoghurt you get "dry tarator" something the greeks have exported abroad as a fancy expensive sauce and you might have heard of - "dzandziki". [they are always so successful in marketing out common Oriental things as exclusively greek, mediterranean, posh and expensive! really piss me off!]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

in Canada its called Tzatziki )

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Forward this thread to starving Africa with those pictures ASAP.

16. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Now I realize that golds are still reeling from the last operation megacock, in which the reds won...but now there is a new OPERATION MEGACOCK PART 2 - JAYROC GULPS 83.

(Seagrams 83 whiskey..kinda like Schenly OFC but not as good)

OPERATION MEGACOCK PART 2 TAKES PLACE SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29 2007 at 11:59 am EST (eastern standard time) this EST is a world time zone.

GOLDS YOU ARE GONNA LOSE AGAINNNNNNN :znaika: :super: :super:

E AE BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh:dura:

17. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

109F4 FM DM was porked

18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Was? When? Now not porked? %) LMAO!!!