OT: U.S. troops fire on Italian diplomat in Iraq WTG!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by achtun, Sep 20, 2003.

1. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2003
  3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Not all americans are out to kill everything not american.

but it's sad either way :( :rose:

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

I don't think they wanted to shoot the diplomat. They wanted to shoot the interpreter, after all, he was an Iraqi, right?

See how much mention was made of that poor bastard in the CNN linked article?
    It was like the guy was a piece of turf or something, like a speck of poop.
    They gave more words to the fucking museum stuff than they did to that poor guy that got it in the heart.

5. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Yah..wonder that too. Seems like spaghetti diplomat is more valuable than hundreths of iraquis.

6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

well, iraquis there die by the day. so it is not any interesting news. they are compost for the desert. if it wasnt the italian mentioning it, the driver`s death wouldnt enter the story at all, im afraid.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2003
  7. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

8. biles

biles Well-Known Member

I think the USA has bit off way more than it can chew.
    The people in Iraq doing the hits against The Occupier are aware that NOTHING The Occupier do in response or retaliation will gain The Occupier ANYTHING.
    This is Guerilla war happenning. The Iraqi people are heavily armed, there are more small arms there than there are in ALL the pockets of ALL the gun lovers in the USA. And Jihadi make U.S. Street Gangstas look like fuckin' pansies.
    USA better pull it's nuts out of that fire, 'cause it ain't gonna get any better there.

Is the UN an option? Maybe. Maybe not. The whole idea was stupid in the first place. Hard to un-cook an egg. Difficult to un-do a terrible mistake.

Soon, this thing isn't gonna be Ba'ath party loyalists (I really REALLY think it is ALREADY beyond that and has now gone Jihad), it will be A People Bearing Arms.

Bearing Arms.
    Foreign troops quartered in their homes.
    A Foriegn Princes Or Potentates.
    Taxes without representation.

The right to bear arms is gonna be demonstrated, the REASONS why there is that right is gonna be demonstrated.

Fuck.

GET OUT, guys!

What part of Admit You Made A Mistake doesn't president Mini-George understand? Why is it so hard for his dad to say? Oops, I mean HIM to say? Or, um, who?
    Um, WHO DID THIS?

Some fuckin' saudis do some hi-jackings and crash some planes and the US President orders attacks on TWO pissant countries?

Why not attack Saudi Arabia?

This post will self destruct.

9. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

i agree biles....

and yeah! of course afi! not everyone in there is like the crazy out of control Bush...

in fact he was elected the way he was elected... we all remember that florida affair... actually pathetic.

anyway half the country diodn't wanted him
    not every american is a criminal
    but if we talk about International Right, USA is a delictive country becouse of a preseident that only half of the population choosed...

btw are the republicans going to be reelected? when are there elections again?

10. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

The elections are in November of 2004, so a new president (or most likely, Bush :( ) will be in office for a term in 2005, spanning to 2008.

There is a huge battle between the Republicans and the Democrats. Bush is most likely going to win, because the Democrats are ruled by the Clinton family (you know, Bill and Hillary, both fucking idiots). And Hillary wants to be the first female president of the US. Now, Hillary doesn't want to contend with Bush in a Presidential election, so she is waiting for Bush to get his 2 terms over so she can run against a much weaker Republican opponent.

Thus, in order to do that, the Democrats are sending in a bunch of "scapegoat" candidates to fuck each other over, cause a rift in the Democratic voters, and almost GIVE Bush the next election!

It's all bullshit, none of these people should be president.

Next year, I'm voting for an anti-war candidate. Unfortunately I don't know the names yet, they're not being released for a bit :(

"Bush is not America, and America is not Bush" - Howard Zinn

Last edited: Sep 21, 2003
  11. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I don't know, Clinton seemed a decent man, I mean what did Monica Lewinsky have to do with politics anyway? (Rethorical question, thank you for swallowing your answer)...

I just hope Bush doesn't get a second term, Clinton's really rule the democrats? I find this hard to believe... Well, the democrats should be able to launch an adequate competitor for Bush... or I hope they are anyway... Bush, the accidental president, he wouldn't be sleeping in a white house if it weren't for his brothers...

<Z>

12. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Clinton kinda fucked up bad in Somalia which has probably caused more of the shit we're in now than we can imagine.

Malino

13. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

That is what you call "democracy", it's all a bullshit lie.

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

@ spaceb: It's nothing to do with 'democracy' that they find themselves in these types of situations, it's plain politics to blame and it happens the world over.

-glas-

15. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

The Dutch government, now THOSE are bastards!!!!! Listen to this:

1. Interest paid on mortgages is tax-deductible (?) in holland. The more expensive your house, the more tax-money you can get back.
    2. Unemployment is rising. Unemployed people get a so-called "WW" (a bit more then the minimum wage) or "bijstand", which is a bit less then the minimum wages.
    3. If you're unable to work due to illness, you get support from the government. That works by percentage, ie. if you're disabled for 50%, you'll get 50% of the maximum support. This is called "WAO"
    4. Like some of you may remember from a thread I started some months ago, we have an NHS in Holland. The Dutch NHS is heavily funded and (even though I have a quarrel with them) pretty damned efficient. They're an OK insurance......

Our government has some new plans. They want to save money. A LOT OF IT. Here's the plans:

1. If you're unable to work but disabled for less then 100%, you'll no longer get WAO.The idea is to get people to work.... Well, excuse me, but we already have a 7% unemployment rate, so no boss will hire a partially disabled person if they can hire a healthy person instead. These people will end up with WW or "bijstand", which is 75% to 35% of a "WAO"....

2. At the same time, the NHS is drastically cut back. If you need transportation due to disability, this is no longer paid by the NHS. The same goes for fysiotherapy, anti-conception and some medicines. Also, those insured through the NHS must pay MORE per month (35 euros instead of 30) and pay 1.5 euro every time they need medicines. The disabled that are kicked out of the WAO and cannot find a job make less money, yet have to pay MORE for medication and other forms of health-care!

So the government is saving money on poor people, right? And these were just examples, I didn't yet talk about the cuts in education etc.... BUT YOU CAN STILL GET BACK UP TO 30% OF YOUR TAXES IF YOU OWN A REALLY BACK HOUSE AND MAKE BUTT-LOADS OF MONEY!!!!!!! GODDAMNED!!!!!

So leave the USA alone. They MIGHT be bastards to other countries (mind you, I didn't say that they are, I said "MIGHT"!!), at least they try to help their own citizens, whihc we cannot say about the Dutch government!

16. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Hey Sebbo:
    If I were a Hollander and was all fucked up and getting fucked over badly by some of those laws, could I still get the Government Medical Insurance to pay for my Euthenasia? Or would I have to pay for it in advance? WOuld my family have to pay?
    Could I just get a policeman to shoot me for free?

How does that work, exactly?

17. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Uhm... Maybe you could get in a plan and divide the payment in several months...
    Or, much better, Dutch Goverment could create a kind of Lotto for those wanting Euthenasia... Every week a computer would randomly select one to receive the shot. Of course to be part on the week's round, you would have to bet 1 euro.