OTTO MUST GO NOW!

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by itayky, Dec 4, 2001.

1. itayky

itayky Well-Known Member

I have just lost a whole ToD work for an idiot named katoo who likes to fly B25 as a fighter. I wasnt even attacking it.

Since WB is supposed to be a simulator (which simulates REALITY) I dont think ac10 should be available.

PLASE TAKE IT OFF NOW. NO MORE ACKSTARS!!!

2. ratpak

ratpak Well-Known Member

yeah, this was REALLY DISGUSTING!

3. thomba

thomba Well-Known Member

katoo is known as ackstar....

avoid him but i have to agree....ac 10 is senseless.....

thomba, flying buffs in wb since 1998

p.s.: ac 10 kills game-fun

4. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

i agree whole heartedly. this is just stupid. alot of really decent pilots are getting ticked off. i too have been hounded by an attacking bomber. its insane to let this stay!! we all ask, and i think the majority agree. just look at the posting "a vote" come on FH, rif the virtual skies of this pathetic option. or atleast do something???

i have pleaded on channel 100, for both sides to stop using it. and the good pilots usually concur. but alot of the newbies think that is how to battle. WRONG!! you have to learn some skills and tactics, and join a decent squadron. thats the correct way. NOT LETTING YOUR COMPUTER DO THE KILLING FOR YOU!!

5. katoo

katoo Member

Hey,hey itavky,i never attacked u,and i dont know,why u talk,that im idiot.I think,idiot must be u,if u attacking me with my B25 from my six.Maybe,u dont know it,but B25 have tail double cannon and uppermost double 12,7mm cannon.Attacking me from six is really stupid idea.Use your brain !!!
    B25 havent bottom gunner.Ask u better pilots,how u may destroy me.
    etc: -rjack,yesterday he send me down three times in one his streak.With 109.I dont have problem with any 109,but this guy is really good fighter man.Salute -rjack !!!
    And 190 or 110 always send me down.His cannons are deadly.U cannot attack B25 with zero,KI,or any small fighter [​IMG]
    If u want kill bombers,use better plane and better tactic.If no, GO OUT FROM ME, and SAVE your life [​IMG]

bye all

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

Second time Aike said that he is about to restrict otto AC setting. He changed default setting to AC=5, but haven't forbidden AC command yet. Promises to do it asap.

7. mcosta

mcosta Guest

sorry to contradict you, but I've managed to down several big buffs* with ki43/a6m2... without help from others, just using those lowsy mg's and trying to evade shots.
    with the current setting it's impossible to approach from any direction, with any plane, unless you are damn lucky.

*b17g, b24....

8. Che---

Che--- Well-Known Member

And we should not forget that the historical enemys of the B25 are Ki's and Zeke's. The B25 is used in the European Theatre very late.

------------------
    --> JG11 WALHALLA <--

'Gut gekotzt ist halb gefruehstueckt'
    (Good old german wisdom)

9. dochiq

dochiq Well-Known Member

Ok, katoo, I met you yesterday several times over f17 in your b-25. One time I killed u, the other time u downed me. U were obviously flying ackstar to "defend" the field and that sucks. I also heard from other pilots that u often fly ackstar. If u attack a field with you buff, ok, but if you fly with ac10 around a field just to kill enemy fighters, you are only a unfair player. And you direct hunted enemy planes to let them killed by your ottos!

10. dochiq

dochiq Well-Known Member

edit: oops, posted twice [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by dochiq (edited 05 December 2001).]

11. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Thank you -exec-. I will bite my tongue on this subject for the time being. I only hope aike implaments it soon :)

12. HoHun

HoHun FH Beta Tester

Hi Katoo,

>Attacking me from six is really stupid idea.Use your brain !!!

Use your memory. The last two times your Otto shot me down, I came from your 2 o'clock and your 12 o'clock respectively.

>If u want kill bombers,use better plane and better tactic.If no, GO OUT FROM ME, and SAVE your life

Last time I shot down your ackstar - and fell to Otto in the process - you were diving at a couple of Golds locked in a furball with Red fighters. They were certainly not trying to kill you - you were trying to use Otto to kill them.

Comparing your words to your actions shows what your talk is really worth: Little, if anything.

I know most of the guys who posted here as experienced and competent fighter and bomber pilots who certainly know what they're talking about.

On the other hand, what I've seen from your flying so far was easily recognizable as a rapid succession of ackstar missions.

Go on ackstarring as long as Aike hasn't turned Otto back down again, but don't try to deceipt guys who are better pilots than you by far with stupid talk about stupid tactcs. Noone's falling for it anyway.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

13. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

Well said.