PEDIDOS PARA O SR. PAPAI NOEL

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by HEMANT, Dec 15, 2002.

1. HEMANT

HEMANT Well-Known Member

1º mente gostaria de dizer que este fórum é muito loko!E que é impossivel haver um adimin que esteja por dentro de tudo que postão aqui...

Espero ter a sorte de ser lido e respondido,lá vão meus pedidos e obejeções...

Tive uma conversa com o " nicaee " a discução fluia sem problemas foi quando perguntei "Quando vai ter trens e esteções no WB?"

Ele disse que precisaria fazer um pedido aqui e talvez o pessoal ficasse enteressado...

Pessoal os trens durante a WWII forão cruciais!Eram neles que circulavam,alimentos,armas,aviões,carros e muito mais!Estes "produtos" alimentavam e fortaleciam tanto os aliados (EUA) quanto os Alemães e demais inimigos!No jogo IL-2 Sturmovik existem linhas de trens,nas quais eles trafegam e naturalmente são destruidos ou a linha é danificada....

Peço que reflitam muito no assunto pois seria algo realemente surpreendente,encontrar trens,linhas e estações para os mesmo e abate-los ou até mesmo protege-los!Simulando missões históricas!!!

Bem esta ai um dos meus pedidos pro Papai Noel,espero que o véio gordo,feio,pançudo de barba branca e com roupa toska vermelha me atenda... :shuffle:

Nicaee = Traduza só oque achar necessário..hehehe

2. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Someone make them forum already!

Btw I always wondered... do they sell keyboards in Brasil with locked caps lock? Do you guys scream all the time in RL too?

3. -haupt

-haupt Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!

DONT WORRY STEC WE DONT SCREAM ALL THE TIME IN RL BUT I THINK THEY ARE SELLING KEYBOARDS WITH LOCKED CAPS LOCK IN BRASIL. IM SORRY BUT THERE IS NOT MUCH I CAN DO RIGHT NOW>

:D

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

YOU SHOULD UNLOCK IT, IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE TO SEE CAPS ALL AROUND

:D

5. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

terminus technici

what broz is trying to say is:

pls recap cap-locks... err, recaps-lock, eh, lox-cap...

sry - well, this is a result of me being assassinated by the offs-top of kutya :eek:

6. HEMANT

HEMANT Well-Known Member

Eu to falando de linhas de trens no WB e vcs vem torrar o saco com´Caps Lock?!Ah toma banho!Se é pra vir falar merda que não esta englobado no assunto nem venha falar nada...Gringo que não tem nada pra fazer é foda... :nono:

7. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

acho que isso e imposible. Tenta pedirselo a los reyes magos :D

8. thug

thug Well-Known Member

International means speak english hemant :rolleyes:

9. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Te czubki chyba niegdy po ludzku nie zrozumieja...

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Neg, international means INTER-NATIONAL, that means, many nations, that means many languages, and as long as we don't have spanish-portuguese forum, people who doesn't know or doesn't want to use english, must post like hemant at INTER-NATIONAL forum.
    And, pls, stop with those posts: "this is international", "those portuguese invading all.." and some more we have seen lately. Skip the thread and that will be the final solution

11. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

calm down guys - he wrote this here so i could translate.

"WISHES FOR MR. SANTA" :D

"1st of all, i would like to say that this forum rox! and its impossible to have an admin that is up to date with everything that is posted here.."

"i hope to have the luck in being read and answered. here go my wishes and objections.."

"i had a talk with nicae and the discussion went on without problems until i asked: when will there be trains and train stations in WB?
    he told me to ask here and maybe people would be interested..."

"trains were crucial in wwii! they circulated food, weapons, planes, cars and lots more! these items fed and kept strong both the allies and the axis! in IL-2 sturmovik there are railroads and trains, where they are attacked, as well as the rails damaged.."

"i ask you to think about it, since its cool to find trains and railroads and then attack them, simulating historic missions!"

"well, thats one of my wishes to that ugly, fat, tummied and suckilly dressed santa.."

[i would just like to add that trains in AH were really fun to kill, although their damn gunners kept on killing me ;)]

12. thug

thug Well-Known Member

Thank you nicae translation is always a nice thing :)

Broz......untill I posted the english comment there was "(English)" underneath the "International" Fourum tab. Go figure... it dissapeared right after I posted my post. Is a moderator trying to make me look bad?? Or did they realize that "International" is supposed to mean International when I posted that?(I hope this is the reason)

13. -nicae-

thats funny.. now that you mentioned it!
    indeed it had english written. if someone changed it, it was archer.

but i must admit now it makes more sense. its strange to go into an english-only forum and find sub-forums for polski and deutsch ;)

14. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

OII IOIO OOI OI

hi all,

although it would be helpful to have a common base for communication, i'd rather like to read portuguese, spanish, chinese or marsian postings than to have the forum split up in different subs for the languages!
    keep the international charme of freehost and keep on posting in international forum. do not write in binary code, preferrably use english and don't hesitate to tell your story in any other language, if it is necessary.
    only my opinion...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2002
  15. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Wise as ever, ledada. I wouldn't ask for spanish-portuguese forum, if people should respect every spoken language in here. Just skipping posts, that's all they have to do

16. HEMANT

HEMANT Well-Known Member

Burrice dos Visitantes

O gringarada dos córnio!Da pra discutir sobre as ferrovias ou vão ficar falando e falando do meu idioma? "Oh meu Deus ele postou a mensagem em português?!"

Po eu combinei com o nicaee que ele traduziria...Vamos por um ponto final nisto e falar sobre as ferrovias que irão ser muito maneiras e de suma importância no WB...

CHEGA DE DISCUTIR OQUE NÃO TEM NADA A VER COM QUE EU POSTEI! :ass:

17. forge

forge Well-Known Member

First: I don't see fhuccing shout lock's
    Second: There are International means is English Spanish French Portuguese or more fuccing tongs like Japanese or arabian.

And should be very fun play with ground objects.
    I'm agree with this idea too.

18. HEMANT

HEMANT Well-Known Member

Valew

Isto aê forge...Valew,eu não tenho a minima idéia do q seja mas sei que é pisada nos gringos maldito..hauahaua :super:

Fuiz..Obrigado D novo! :flyer:

19. -nicae-

stay on topic pls

20. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

As ferrovias sao imposibles, pide outra cosa a Papai Noel :D