pilot speaks

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Hard to hear the important things the man had to say, so much background noise.
    Too bad.
    I heard most of it though.
    Yankees don't care.
    They love war and strife and drama and if there isn't enough, they create some.
    SO, Bang your drum.
    Remember the Maine.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.
    And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.
    How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."
    A lot of stuff Caesar wrote down was not preserved. A lot of stuff he is said to have written down is made up.
    BUT, the quote does seem to illustrate a common theme.
    Yankees do NOTHING original, every stunt they pull off to get their wars justified is from age-old scripts, long in practice:
    Stir Up The Rabble.

Canada is no exception, it is an empire also but unlike the US Empire of America, Canada cannot defend itself.
    Why is Ottawa setting up it's rabble for war?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014