@ Rapier

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by esp---, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esp---

esp--- Well-Known Member

:UU: You !

I am polish and i'm pitched off by Your words

Fuck off from our school system. :nono: :znaika:
    If you have any problems with your personality go to psychologist and stop writing posts like this...

:mad:

ps I know stec in RL (like most of 302nd) and i like him so stop talking like this to my friend and about him or we wont stop Turks next time (remember Wien in 1683 ?) j/k :p ;)

ps sorry for bad english..:/

ps I agree with stec - if you know bug and you use it you cheat (like transparent cocpits or landing on enemy fields to maintains streak)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2002
  2. Apocalyps

Apocalyps Well-Known Member

Looks to me (and probably to the average outsider) that you are doing exactly what you don't want other people to do.

Frankly, this just looks like another situation where some frustrated people just want to make eachother pissed-off. Get over if guys, get a freaking life, Warbirds is FINE! So what if it isn't perfect, it is MORE than good enough. Thank you WBfreehost team !!!

greetz
    Apoc

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Ok esp, what on earth is this? I am getting slightly irritated about repeating the same lines over and over again, if admins close rapier's useless reply to stec they do it with a reason... now if you really can't stand not having the last word in this very stupid argument, at least be smart enough not to bother us with this... there is no interest for the community in this... it is pointless... And also, Apocalypse 's claim that you're being a hypocrite is actually very well funded, so think it over, there is this Belgian saying: "Turn your tongue 20 times before you speak"... it's stupid, but apparently still valid, and ever so useful... Also, by condemning people ditching on enemy fields, and cockpit-bug exploiters you are openly condeming your own squadron... apparently it wasn't so wise of blue to confess he had used the cockpit, because the damage is still being done, and nobody can tell when the side effects of his confession will stop influencing events and arguments...

I could repeat all the words I've said in my reply to rapier in his topic, but apparently it's too hard to understand... get over with this thing, it's getting out of hand, life goes on, it's just a computer game, if rapier insulted the polish community, fine, he'll have to bear the consequences, if you insult the german community, fine the same goes for you... but don't get the rest of the nations in the world - as they are represented in FH - involved in this endless pointless argument kinda thingy...

greetze, Zembla

4. Dingo

Dingo Member

You forgot the line: "admins please close"

respectless,
    Dingo

5. esp---

esp--- Well-Known Member

all i wont to hear is "Sorry" from rapier to all Polish people here

i dont care about stec and Jg69 agreement - my opinion is for myself.

6. Dingo

Dingo Member

Wth are you? some sort of second gahris? one is already more than we can take, if you feel the need to answer to every single little stupid thread, fine, just do it on another forum, i just came to realise that you have noting interesting to say, you bring no new arguments to any discussion, you reopen closed topic, you're the least useful member of this forum... go jack off on that little toilet of yours...

respectless,
    Dingo

7. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

hello buddies

i'd like to point out somethings.

1. esp isnt in 302nd anymore ;)

2. if rapier said something bad about polish, it was only about stec. from what i understood, he referred to the "polish school" as a good one.

3. esp, thats not the right language you should use. if you are right, you can convince all about it even with the most humble and kind words.

4. zemb, i would like to push these threads on if it were about my squad. if someone started a public flaming about AFVS, and if i knew i was right, i would want to carry on with it to show all about my opinion. if im right, it is solved the same way as the problem was created (publicly). if im wrong, all i have to do is say sorry and construct over the mistakes.

5. dingo, i restarted stec's topic. i did that because i want to discuss about it. i wanted to show my opinions and try to show them to the ones i thought were wrong. isnt that what a forum is for?
    well anyway, thats why im personally against closing threads. IMHO things should be discussed until all come to an agreement. even if the agreement is that all have unchangable and opposite opinions :)

6. i close this thread because we have many personal insults, etc. oh well.. we couldve done it peacefully. maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.