Religion/Intelligent Design in Schools

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -afi--, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hehe Sebbo :)

But in this topic I got only one thing to say and 1 question ...for afi maybe ...What's your nick in MA? fatcar?

Those who don't know ,talk.those who know don't.You can talk about muslims katholics all the movements and crimes and churches and brainwashing and everything .. you can twist your intellect all you want but it doesn't help you a bit.If you like to stay in your misery or whatever,you have a free will to do that and in fact do all what you want.Just remember to take care of yourself.When done that maybe take care of some others if you like to.What comes around goes around.

2. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

HAHAHAAH! That's awesome. :) :super:

3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Huh?

Dude, I'm not living in any misery. I love my life, and I love it without any fucking god telling me what to do.

And how is stating the crimes and hypocrisys of the church "twisting intellect"?? What do you mean it won't help me a bit???

I'm very happy hating religion. And I also have my own morals, which do inclue helping others a lot. I do volunteer work and I used to do all sorts of shit through school honor society for the community. How fucking dare you say that my lack of religion makes me a moralless person?? Who the fuck are you to judge me on that? I never judged you on your use of religion, I just said that I fucking hate religion, that's all.

You make no fucking sense man.

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

You are happy to hate? If you are truely seeking your truth and seeking development as a person and being, imo your aggresiviness is blocking your way.As long as one keeps accusing other people and thinking 'he insulted me' , 'he cheated me' etc. the hatered never leaves him.It's not easy ,but it's imho the path to maybe enlightenment.

I once red an interesting thought (for me at least) It was something like this...

The whole being of us is a result of what we have thought.It's kind of built of our thoughts.If a man talks and acts thinking bad thoughts, suffering follows him like an wagon follows an bull dragging it.In other hand if one thinks and acts thinking good thoughts, good fortune follows him like a shadow.

As talking of myself the former thought is true.I tended to underestimate that.The reason was I used to build my view of this life mainly on my rational sence which is like thinking that hammer and a saw is the truth when building a house.

I like to think that people who are filled with hatered are weak, and use hate to avoid the mistakes and misunderstandings they have in themselves, and mainly they are *afraid* and just compensate fear with hate.(like barking dog is allways afraid) Imo the true challenge is not to to direct the hate outside, but to maybe 1st go inside oneself and quietly think the *real* reasons for one's acts.(tuff 'eh? )And maybe think what has done to the other people from outside to make them act & talk like they do.

Thinking of churches ,religions bad acts and a god as a white bearded person is imho just a distraction from stupid people to keep others in same puny state they are themselves in.Religion can be abused of course to gain power over people (read my signature).In terms of figurative speech I'd say that 'devil' ain't interested in people who just give a f**k to thoughts of love and sincerety,imho he mainly attacks those who are starting the way of changing their life.Maybe those forces are whispering one's ear ..."Hey buddy there's no god ,it's just stupid peoples nonsence' 'Just keep on cussing and giving back that shit they give to you,They deserve it ..right?' 'Look at all these stupid fkers who believe in god ,ain't they lame!? ' You see buddy ,you can't EVER see what goes in other peoples heads! The written and spoken word is just SO useless tool to communicate in these matters.That's why imo ,all the texts written in this worlds since all time has to be told in metaphoras.

If you sometime start to try view things diferently, u might get a *little* anxious ,but no fear bro :) What's more scaring than to die uncertain?

PS.Please -afi-- don't come yelling me I'm a perfect.We all have our 'crosses to bear' or whatever you like to call it.I just wanted to share some of my view here.Hope you don't get offended,don't take it too personally,this applies to all.

PPS.What's your nick in MA bro? :)

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Good speech above, Jacobe. The last step is to practice what you preach. That's the hardest thing.

6. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Funny thing with religious people. They seem to be so die hard indoctrinated that even discussion with them is impossible. They just can't accept the fact that someone may not believe in any supernatural beings, nor accept the bullshit rules and mind manipulation methods called together a religion. It looks like several hundreds generations of shamans and priests worked out perfect methods of brain washing, and I'm so happy I was born in a sober family and not given into this process (although I was given a free hand in that matter, as some members of my family believe in something they call God).
    Jacobe: I don't believe there is any Huge Beardy Guy above the clouds. I was in serious shit several times, never even a slightest thought of praying crossed my mind; all the stories of atheists calling god in danger are product of... believing people, and are plain bullshit.
    The church for me is the greatest and mightest organisation of organised crime and mind manipulation the earth has ever seen and will see, and religion is only a tool to keep people devoted to them so the churches can maintain the power and influence.

7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Talking about me? Hope you are not.I'm willing to discuss with you no problem.

Of course it's acceptable.Is your opinion is that religion is bad in whole?Read my past post again please.

It was just a joke for maybe make someone to think, cause it happens a lot that ppl pray only when they are in trouble.Am I right?

cc that.Religion is used for manipulation and whatever evil.That shouldn't still strain you away from spirituality .(strain right word? my english ..:-/ )
    ,but everyone does what he likes and I respect that.gladly there are desicions which can be made only by man himself.The whole thing is kind of based on it imho.All things and events whisper silently and show the path.One einsteins quote's is pretty good imo. -->

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. I like those alberts quote's ,if interested here's some more :

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Albert_Einstein/

8. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

http://helios.et.put.poznan.pl/~apodgaj/SpermSong.wav

DAD:
    There are Jews in the world.
    There are Buddhists.
    There are Hindus and Mormons, and then
    There are those that follow Mohammed, but
    I've never been one of them.

I'm a Roman Catholic,
    And have been since before I was born,
    And the one thing they say about Catholics is:
    They'll take you as soon as you're warm.

You don't have to be a six-footer.
    You don't have to have a great brain.
    You don't have to have any clothes on. You're
    A Catholic the moment Dad came,

Because

Every sperm is sacred.
    Every sperm is great.
    If a sperm is wasted,
    God gets quite irate.

CHILDREN:
    Every sperm is sacred.
    Every sperm is great.
    If a sperm is wasted,
    God gets quite irate.

GIRL:
    Let the heathen spill theirs
    On the dusty ground.
    God shall make them pay for
    Each sperm that can't be found.

CHILDREN:
    Every sperm is wanted.
    Every sperm is good.
    Every sperm is needed
    In your neighbourhood.

MUM:
    Hindu, Taoist, Mormon,
    Spill theirs just anywhere,
    But God loves those who treat their
    Semen with more care.

MEN:
    Every sperm is sacred.
    Every sperm is great.

WOMEN:
    If a sperm is wasted,...

CHILDREN:
    ...God gets quite irate.

PRIEST:
    Every sperm is sacred.

BRIDE and GROOM:
    Every sperm is good.

NANNIES:
    Every sperm is needed...

CARDINALS:
    ...In your neighbourhood!

CHILDREN:
    Every sperm is useful.
    Every sperm is fine.

FUNERAL CORTEGE:
    God needs everybody's.

MOURNER #1:
    Mine!

MOURNER #2:
    And mine!

CORPSE:
    And mine!

NUN:
    Let the Pagan spill theirs
    O'er mountain, hill, and plain.

HOLY STATUES:
    God shall strike them down for
    Each sperm that's spilt in vain.

EVERYONE:
    Every sperm is sacred.
    Every sperm is good.
    Every sperm is needed
    In your neighbourhood.

Every sperm is sacred.
    Every sperm is great.
    If a sperm is wasted,
    God gets quite iraaaaaate!

9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

That's a good movie :)

10. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

can I say a prayer on you, Stec?
    :rose:

11. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

If that makes you happy :)

12. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    I remember scoring satanism as my highest, did the test some time ago.

};]>

13. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

14. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Religion is a great force. Do NOT underestimate the power of one's dedication, be it your own or someone elses....

15. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

16. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    In school I knew a guy who was going places. Really going places. He had money in his family and got good marks in school and his dad had a good thing going and the kid was going into his dad's thing someday and was sure to make something of himself.
    He has 12 children now and doesn't seem too happy and he does have the job his dad got for him but he can't afford dental care for his kids or body hair removal for his fat ugly latin-speaking wife.
    Don't underestimate the power of education.

17. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

He sould make his kids floss with his wife's hair

18. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    She brushes her teeth with the long bristly mustache she grew after the 8th baby...

19. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

This is amusing, lol I scored as buddhism

Buddhism - 79%
    Paganism - 75%
    Christianity - 67%
    agnosticism - 67%
    Islam - 58%
    Hinduism - 54%
    atheism - 54%
    Satanism - 42%
    Judaism - 33%