<S> 3,000 innocent people killed.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Re: <S> 3,000 innocent people killed.

lol

-Z

3. thug

thug Well-Known Member

terrible

Yeah 911 sucked, hard to believe it was 7 years ago already.

Mcloud that video was awful.........just awful....I watched it for a total 3mins, constantly sliding the bar ahead to see if there was any part of it that was filmed by someone not experiencing a siezure......................worst "documentary" I have ever seen.

4. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

To be true, something boring. Perhaps, the author thought, he has discovered some new video edition ways, but after a minute of watching I was forced to switch it off.

Video over i-net should deliver information.

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

What I loled about was the content. I actually gave it a chance, and watched a good 20 minutes of it. After seeing the guy go to Monte Rio or wherever it is, and seeing him interview the locals, I just had to lol. The proof, as usual, is just horseshit in a carton box. It's ridiculous. The only guy who actually readily agrees with what they say about what could be going on there is a clear case of "gots teh loons".

Really, what kind of bullshit is this crap?

-Z

6. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

Please don't feed the trolls.

Thank you.

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah the movie is pretty crappy, but you have to wonder why US presidents and some of the most powerful people in the world go to bohemian grove.
    more info

Cremation of care ceremony transcript:

BEGIN

Robed men enter an area in front of a 40 foot high statue of an owl the Bohemians call Mo-Loch as bagpipes play. The robed men assemble in front of Mo-Loch. 2 different "priests" will speak during the ritual and the voice of Dull Care will also be heard.

Priest 1: The owl is in his leafy temple. Let all within the grove be reverent before him. Lift up your heads, oh ye trees, and be ye lifted up ye everlasting spires. For behold! Here is Bohemia's shrine and holy are the pillars of this house. Weaving spiders, come not here.

Priest 2: Hail Bohemians with the ripple of waters, the song of birds, such music as inspires the sinking soul do we invite you into mid-summer's joy. The sky above is blue and sown with stars. The forest floor is heaped with fragrant grit. The evenings cool kiss is yours. The campfires slow. The birth of rosy fingered dawn. Shake off your sorrows with the city's dust and cast to the winds the cares of life. But memories bring back the well-loved names of gallant friends who knew and loved this grove. Dear, boon companions of the long ago. Aye! Let them join us in this ritual and not a place be empty in our midst. All of his battles to hold in this gray autumn of the world or in the springtime of your heart. Attend our tale. Gather ye forest folk and cast your spell over these mortals. Touch their world-blind eyes with carrion. Open their eyes to fancy. Follow the memories of yesterday and seal the gates of sorrow. It is a dream, and, yet, not all a dream. Dull care and all of his works harbored it. As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre. So shall they also vanish. But the wilding rose blows in the broken battlement of Tyre and moss rends the stones of Babylon. For beauty is eternal and we bow to beauty everlasting. For lasting happiness, we turn to one alone. As she surrounds you now, great nature, refuge of the weary heart. And only found her breasts that had been bruised. She has cool hands for every fevered brow and dreadless silence for the troubled soul. Her councils are most wise. She healeth well having such ministries as calm and sleep. She is ever faithful. Other friends may fail, but seek ye her in any quiet place smiling, she will rise and give to you her kiss. So must ye come as children. Little children that believe don't ever doubt her beauty and her faith, nor deem her tenderness can change or die.

Priest 1: Bohemians and priests. The desperate call of heavy hearts is answered. By the power of your fellowship, dull care is slain. His body has been brought yonder to our funeral pyre to the joyous pipings of a funeral march. Our funeral pyre awaits the corpse of care.

An effigy of Dull Care is brought to the statue by way of boat across the lake.

Priest 2: Oh thou, thus ferried across the shadowy tide in all the ancient majesty of death. Dull care, ardent enemy of beauty. Not for thee the [garbled] forgiveness of the restful grave. Fire shall have its way with thee and all the winds make merry with thy dust. Bring Fire!

Dull Care: (Laughter) Fools! Fools! Fools! When will you learn that me ye cannot slay? Year after year ye burn me in this grove. Lifting your puny shouts of triumph to the stars. When again ye turn your faces to the marketplace, do ye not find me waiting as of old? Fools! Fools! Fools to dream ye conquer care!

Priest 2: Say thous mocking spirit. It is not all a dream. We know thous waitest for us. When this our sylvan holiday has ended, we shall meet thee and fight thee as of old and some of us prevail against thee and some thou shalt destroy. But, this to we know. Year after year, within this happy grove, our fellowship bans the for a space. Thine malevolence which would pursue us here has lost its power under these friendly trees. So shall we burn thee once again this night and with the flames that eat thine effigy we shall read the sign. Mid-summer sets us free!

Dull Care: Ye shall burn me once again?(Laughter) Not with these flames which hither ye have brought from regions where I reign. Ye fools and priests. I spit upon your fire!

A pyrotechnic shoots from a treetop or tower over to the altar of Mo-Loch and ignites the sacrifice.

Priest 2: Oh Owl! Prince of all mortal wisdom, Owl of Bohemia, we beseech thee, grant us thy council.

Song Lyrics: No fire! No fire! No fire! Unless it be kindled in the world where care is nourished on the hates of men and drive him from this grove. One flame alone must light this fire. One flame alone must light this fire. A pure eternal flame. A pure eternal flame. At last within the lamp of fellowship upon the altar of Bohemia.

Priest 2: Oh great Owl of Bohemia. We thank thee for thy adoration. Be gone detested care! Be gone! Once more, we banish thee! Be gone Dull Care! Fire shall have its will of thee. Be gone Dull Care and all the winds make merry with thy dust! Hail fellowship's eternal flame! Once again, mid-summer sets us free!

Dull Care: (Agonizing Scream)

END

You see the part about Tyre? Tyre is where Hiram Abiff is from, Hiram Abiff is this central figure of freemasonry. It is very weird how all this stuff is interconnected. Dare I say "Dull care" is the hated conscience that people must abandon in order to kill 3,000 people.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

9. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

This video is some half-assed actor's effort at garnering YouTube hits.

Grr, the horror of these morons ;)

You are correct, man. There is an incredibly widespread insanity spreading these days. But the "cure" for this malady is no longer acceptable among Western elites.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  10. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I had a feeling you might be having another one of your PTSD freak outs soon.:rolleyes:

ie. Uncles:"FUCK YOU ALL SHIT ASSED MOTHER FUCKERS YOU'RE ALL THE GAYEST BUNCH OF MOTHERFUCKERS I HAVE EVER SEEN!"

Actually, I have never been fucked by any man, ever. I can also say that I have never licked another man's balls..too bad you can't say the same.

Hospital photo# 1887, Subject: Uncles
    [​IMG]

"Hey Uncles, thermate man here, could you please do me a favor and tell all these guys that they are nuts? thanks![​IMG]

12. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

who's thermate man? :dunno:

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Okay, whatever ... 9/11 was an inside job. We all saw the planes fly into the buildings, but there were no planes ... it was a planned demolition that took down the towers .... rrright ...

14. looseleaf

No, it was a controlled demolition that took down the THREE towers.

Two aircraft crashed into two towers.

There is a conspiracy. The extent and the persons involved is the only "theory".

In all of this "discussion" one should review ALL the evidence and see what the evidence suggests, NOT come to a conclusion and then collect evidence to substantiate only that conclusion, disregarding any evidence contrary to a predetermined conclusion or as made popular in TV police shows ; a "hunch".

15. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

lolz

if u really want "ALL" the evidence, i can dig up shit like this

have fun

16. looseleaf

We would expect no less and no more.

:rolleyes:

17. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

I understand you, poor fellow. Your grammar is horrible, but I understand you. It's not your fault.

18. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

19. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

20. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member