Sauna

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Oct 21, 2010.

?

Have you ever been to Sauna ?

1. No, but I'd like to visit one sometime..

11.8%
  2. Yes, and I liked it a lot.

47.1%
  3. Yes, but I will not ever go there again!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, but I think I ever will not try it.

11.8%
  5. added by Jacobe : Jacobe is a *au*a pecker.

5.9%
  6. added by exec: tried, but... airplane is a better fun

23.5%
  1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

hi frog :) when pouring alkohol over those heated stones it gasifies as water does do too. When alkohol gasifies, breathing that steam tends to go into your lungs and as it does it penetrates your bloodsystem and via that you get so f**king drunk so f**king fast.

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

The question was whether or not a Russian "Banya" session counts as a visit in sauna.
    I am more than aware of the effects of inhaling gasified alcohol :@drunk:, and the speed it gets to your bloodstreem, as compared to the "traditional, down the throat route" :D
    We once had an integrational weekend in Białowieża Forrest (in one of my previous workplaces) and the visit to that Banya coined a new saying in our workplace: "na bani jak po bani" ("stoned as if after Banya") :D

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hehe frog, thanks for your reply.It's true that after being in sauna one is very relaxed and calm and clean as a child. :)

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Here's a pic of that guy who survived, after few months of hospital treatment, the last summers Sauna worldchampionships final. (The opponent from russia sadly died.)

Wad u think?

[​IMG]

Edited: sorry , lost the orig pic.. :( = sht

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Always have a glass of water before you go into a sauna. 2 types of saunas, wet or dry. Wet is best, cuz the hot ones are just dry hot and if you breathe in real fast, you can burn the skin that lines your nostrils. Never go into a sauna alone, you can pass out and possibly die. Have another person with you. There are saunas out there that can be locked by a person outside the sauna. Talk about dumb. Even a gold wouldn't make a sauna like that. wet saunas are good for muscle aches and stuff.