Sept. 11 2001 thread. (Smell that coffee)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Mcloud, Nov 28, 2007.

1. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

you're my fav. cocksucker.

I want to meet you in person.

2. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

i can waste space more slowly than u can

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I stand corrected. Yes, there was conspiracy.

My bad.

All day long at work I was busily regretting my stupid reply to your post and was expecting a hammering. You didn't hammer me and I owe you one, man.

:eek:

Oh, and one other thing, this isn't for you, Looseleaf, but is for general info:
    Take a few tonnes of molten aluminum and contain it in a furnace [which is, itself made up of a number of almost random chemical compounds and IT IS BEING CONSUMED BY IT'S OWN FLAME]. Keep a healthy bellows-blown draft whizzing through it.
    Toss in a shitload of iron oxide. Toss in another shitload of gypsum. Throw a few tonnes of water in there. Stand back, if you have time.
    On second thought, DON'T.

Chemical soup. Just heat and serve.

5. rudeboy

Database error thingie fuck.
    Okay, whodaphool or whatever.
    Ghandi is a jester.
    The more pissed off you get at him, the happier he dances. The way to get that guy down, to defeat him utterly, is to enjoy his posts. Pisses him off really really badly when people read his stuff and enjoy it.

6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

erm, no. thats the look of grobar wanting to lick asian pussy in boston. picture by pussy

PS: pussy wanted to suck cock even more badly though. maybe it was gandhi with(out) disguise?

PPS: I am shocked now.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Damn biles why didn't I think of that. I suggest you get a hold of that old feller with the P.hd. and tell him you figured out this thermate beam cutting brouhaha. Just cut and paste the above quote and email it to him.

It's like putting cat shit, chicken shit, gorilla shit, hyena shit, and frog shit into a cuisinart and settin it to mince for 2 minutes and expecting to get goat shit. It ain't gonna happen brother. You can set it to mince for 100 years and cook it up with blowtorches and whiskey, and you still ain't ever gonna get goat shit.

Also lettin some shit cook on a few floors for the better part of an hour isnt gonna make 22 ton steel beams go flyin through the air (laterally ejected at 40+ mph) and smashin into buildings across the street and all. Even firefighters way up there wouldn't have cause to cut the beams with thermate and throw them out the window like you might be thinkin right now.

If your gonna cut beams at 45 degree angles, you gadda be smarter than to just rely on a chemicals soup on every floor of the building to cut the beams, hundreds and hundreds of cuts, from a soup. Yep. It's hard to do. Cuz the plane on crashes into maybe 2-3 floors, so its hard to get soup to cut beams all over the building at the same time. Unless you have that soup hooked up to a firing device and columns were jacketed or somethin fucked up like that uhhhhh..

And cookin way up high in the building ain't gonna make a guy run out of the building on ground floor, like around 800 ft below or therabouts screamin "Explosion!! Explosion!!" with his face and shirt all fuckin black and all. Its like someone was fuckin wth the buildings. Like with explosives I'm so sure.

You don't have a chemical soup, you gots the exact chemical signature for thermate. It is a helluva thing to swallow.

It's incriminating as fuck too.

[​IMG]
    Soup's Hot!! Yep.

8. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

zOMG big picture

[​IMG]

looks like the chief of staff is handing a message to the chinese commander

something big is going to go down soon

9. rudeboy

fbibble

10. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Dude;
    It's cool.
    As far as "soup" goes;

One should try to think in terms of conservation of energy and energy potential.
    A speeding airplane contains a certain amount of energy. A tall building, steel, iron, concrete etc. can absorb a certain amount of energy as airplane hits building.

All those explosions, all the flame and high temp molten metal cannot be created by a simple crash of an aluminum airplane with even a full load of fuel. Not enough energy.
    You cannot go into a bank with a one hundred dollar bill and get change for one hundred and fifty.

Did you see those films of those explosions in floors below the impact area just before the collapse?
    They looked just like the chain of explosions in all those films of controlled demolition.

I think it looks suspicious enough to warrant further investigation.

I am reminded of an old Polish saying:

"Don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining."

11. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

You swallow, dude. Nasty. Must've gained this experience in prison?

12. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Let's run with this "energy" theory.
    What would the energy be of a building of the following dimensions.
    64m sq, standing 411m with 21m below grade, with a weight of 500,000 metric tons.

Now introduce the loss of the supporting steel with distortion due to both impact damage and fire.

Now introduce central support failure and inward collapse, combined with gravity....

Now introduce a building not designed to withstand high impact damage, but it is designed to withstand high winds; Common for tall buildings.

What is the E produced, and, will items be thrown outwards from the lower floors as the structure collapses; like a stone dropped into the water.

13. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

Wow, how dare you introduce logic to this discussion. :nono:

1 person likes this.
  14. looseleaf

Very good points.

Now start doing the math.

Consider the traveling mass of a hollow aluminum airplane.

Consider the flight vector and trajectoryand point of impact.

Consider the mass of building with concrete, iron and steel.

Consider the quantity of jet fuel (kerosene) and energy potential.

Consider the black smoke (low temp burn) and molten iron and aluminum (very high temp).

Consider the multiple points of explosion and acceleration of debris from those multi points.

Consider all the reports from all the eye witnesses of multiple explosions up and down the building where there was no fire.

One might start to realize that the airplane did not have enough energy to cause all the damage seen in the films.

The airplane did not gain speed nor energy when it hit the building.

There was not enough energy in the resultant fires to cause so much aluminum, iron and steel to melt.

Nor was there enough time to distribute enough energy to all the critical structural points to cause the building to collapse.

Also consider the 3rd building:

Where was the airplane that struck the third building or where did the energy come from that caused that building to collapse the way it did?

Another point to think about:

If those top floors did come loose from the supporting vertical beam networks one supposes that there should remain some large lengths of vertical beam structures that would collapse at certain expected points once stripped of the outer supporting networks. One would expect large radius looped iron box sections as these structures are several feet square and several inches thick walls.
    Yet all the vertical beams were is nice neat sections cut at 45 degree angles with molten ridges.
    This is EXACTLY as seen in controlled demolitions.
    Textbook training in demo school.

15. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

consider this:

e=mc^2

m=e/(c^2) -this will be used later

ok now consider the de broglie wavelength:

lambda = h/p

this means a 170.000 kg 767 going 150 m/s has a wavelength of 2,6 * 10^-41 m

now consider that steel has a yield strength of almost 700 megapascals

divide that by pi and you get 222,8

the 767 didnt have enough energy to bring down the towers

what? bullshit you say?

but i used a lot of science terms and they came before my conclusion

that makes my case flawless doesnt it?

16. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

further, consider these two things:

-8/2 = 4
    -normalization of eigenvectors

the 767 didnt have enough energy to bring down the towers

17. rudeboy

Yah and a single match stick doesn't have enough energy to bring down a forest.
    [Pfffft]

18. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Nothing like a bunch of video store employees and Gerry Springer show stage hands talking about engineering. If you people would actually go to ae911truth.org and watch the damn movie you'd find out that the wtc buildings were in fact designed to withstand the impact of a jet airliner. And, on September 11th, that is precisely what happened, the buildings withstood the impact and swayed exactly as they were designed to. What brought them down was controlled demolitions.

E = mcloud2 x load impact + wind velocity x weight x 9.8 m/2/2 :eek: :dura:

Al Qaeda hijackers seen pouring Orange juice out of windows onto streets below

:znaika: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WTC7 WAS NOT HIT BY A PLANE AND WTC1+2 WERE DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND THE IMPACT OF A JET AIRLINER. THEY ALL FELL AT FREEFALL SPEED. INTERNAL COLUMNS WERE BLOWN TO FUCK. GONZO. NOTHING THERE.

ae911truth.org watch "How the towers fell"

what's all this talk about 767's anyway? :confused:
    Colonel Donn de gran Pre said that the two passenger aircraft that hit the WTC buildings FLEW OUT OVER THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AND DISSAPPEARED OFF RADAR. 2 AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS SAID THE SAME THING. THE PLANES DISSAPEARED OFF RADAR. SO WHAT HIT THE WTC BUILDINGS?

Lets Roll. Oh yeah the government said that the passengers struggled for control over the plane that crashed in Pennsylvannia. uhhh Well actually it got shot down by 2 air to air missles. Pilot was major Rick Gibney. f16.

http://www.rense.com/general63/wtcc.htm
    http://www.rense.com/general64/wth.htm

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  19. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Teeeheeeheee ... lol! :D *giggles*

20. looseleaf

is the match lit?

is the forest made of concrete, iron and steel?

is the forest damp?

is the forrest gump?

does smokey the bear shit in the woods?