Spiders

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Kutya, Nov 24, 2004.

1. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

i like spiders. there are some cool zebra spiders in my room (jumpin ones).
    They track mosquitos with their moving head and superb vision. Then they jump and crush insects neck. I hope they survive thought the winter...not many mosquitos here now.

[​IMG]
    so cute!

2. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Illo you scare me.

3. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    We got these little guys live here, they like to nest in the cracks in stone walls and such. The move really fast, the are hunters. Little black guys and they are faster than cockroaches even, which is fast!!
    I like to corner one and put it in a box it can't get out of, then I tease it. It will run and run and after w hile, it tires of running and turns and faces my finger, like a brave little soldier.
    I love those spiders. They are proud.
    After getting the little fellow all pissed off and stressed out, then I dump a bug in there for him [her, right?] to kill and eat.
    And ya know something? The little fellows are smart enough they know wht I did and WHY and they DO attack and eat. Then I let them go where I caught them later.
    I think they teachin their babies about me, becuase I been hearing ladies screaming in this neighbourhood....

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

That's because i went around your neighbourhood checking them with my love tool. They'll all walk in a weird way for some days...