@Squadleaders (and all others)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Cicero, Mar 9, 2003.

?

Do U will take care for fair player numbers in MA?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2003.
  1. Yes! I promise!

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. I'll think about....

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. Cicero

Cicero FH Designer

Hi all! Hi squads 'n leaders!

I know, many squads choose the color they fly a ToD by a selfmade system. At the moment we got well known problems due to this. It seems, as most squads fly for the same color the same time, which leads to a heavy inbalance in player numbers.

So I ask for a little flexibility to take care for a satisfying gameplay. I think, all agree, if I say, gameplay is better, if numbers are almost equal.

I ask for streching your squad rules, especially if single players of a squad flys alone.

In another threat, HoHun said, developers should not press player behavior like they wish. They should let deside player and lead them only a little bit, to get a nice result.
    I agree in this, but what, if players don't make the best desicions?

At least its on you!

Pls help! :rose:

Cic

P.S.: Sorry for my low english and for all I was saying in MA, as I was getting angry about this topic. :dark: :dura: ;)

2. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

I agree totally, but I just wish we could do more, but both my squads (AFVS, as regular, and JG54, as 1 life) are gold only :/

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

228 ShAD is at reactivation stage currently, so we are not too numerous. I think we'll stay on our schedule.

4. terror

terror Well-Known Member

Since 72AG is in the alliance with 228 ShAD we won't change our schedule (2 ToD reds, 1 - gold) until 228 do so. Even if we've proposed them the changes, the schedule of 228 ShAD (and our one) wouldn't change because of the reasons mentioned by -exec-.

5. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Oh boy...SHAD coming back (I love to defend from your raids!!!)

6. Cicero

Cicero FH Designer

(Particular translated by babelfish, sorry for the bad english.)

Now, I did not mean actually that the squads should change their used RPS of expirations, but rather to improvise for short times. There are not each day unbalanced numerical ratios.
    I find only that Squads must be also flexible enough beside all color loyalty, in order to adjust temporary number deficits. Thus, on one day, where it is particularly bad, exeptionally times for the other side to fly evenly nevertheless. That can have normalized itself on the next day again, or even already in the same evening.

I address consciously whole squads, because they possess rather a consciousness for fairnis as loners, in addition the change of a whole Squad causes much more.